• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 DPG Black - $32

Danforz

For less than $3.50 a stick this seems like quite the steal. I bit >:)

JoeCigar.com

Already done. Best 3 dollar cigar I've ever had :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

I dont need anymore of these..but then again, how can a sane person pass this deal up!?

I dont need anymore of these..but then again, how can a sane person pass this deal up!?

Same here but I'm not sure of the sane part though.
confused006.gif

I fell for this one as well. In the last week or so, my self-imposed moratorium on cigar purchases has gone from almost completely successful to a complete and utter failure. :rolleyes: You can't take it with you, so you might as well spend it on something you enjoy, right? Aah, it's only thirty bucks. Besides, I just sold my gas-guzzling F-150, so think of all the money I'll save when I buy a nice, efficient little car.

I just paid 50 to a cp member for 12 of these, so I figured what the hell, let me buy another 20 from JOE today...this is an amazing price

Argh, I just paid 80 for 20 of these. I don't have anymore money cause of you JOE!

Anyone ever try and do multiple orders from the same Joe Cigar deal?

Anyone ever try and do multiple orders from the same Joe Cigar deal?

If you mean simply ordering 2 of the Joe Cigar deal, sure, I've done it. Just change the quantity in your cart to 2 (or more) and hit update, just like any other product.

Stop it you guys.
You're making me second guess my order of only 1 ten pack. :(
I DID notice that quantity box there.

Too bad these aren't the Perlas for a similar discount. I'd be all over it. :)

Thanks for the "heads-up"!

20 of those babies will overstuff another humidor drawer!

I'd better get to work building another humidor! :blush: