• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 Year Anniversary and Contest

StatHaldol

I noticed the date on my profile September 14, 2008 and thought “That can’t be right” (I say about the same thing when I shave each morning).

The days drag on and the years fly by. This is my favorite Internet forum by far. I’m not a prolific poster, I’m more of a reader than a poster. I’ve learned a lot here and I think a contest is in order.

If you live in the south, you know our lives are more fully enriched from September to January (football season). My Bovada account becomes much more active.

Saturday September 8, my alma mater, the University of Alabama hosts the Red Wolves from Arkansas State.

Pick the TOTAL COMBINED POINTS BY BOTH TEAMS, and the person who gets closest WITHOUT GOING OVER wins.
For instance if the final score is Arkansas State 52 and Alabama 3, the winning number would be 55.

The lucky winner will receive some cigars and cigar paraphernalia.

Good luck and have a great Sunday!

Unrelated, I went to Arkansas State University for early childhood education a bunch of years ago. I was the only dude in any of my education classes. It was glorious.

Alabama's gonna kill 'em.

*EDIT* ASU will always be the Indians to me, not the "Dog-Bawling-Its-Eyes-Out". Yeah, now you can't unsee it, either...

arkstatelogo-300x210.png

Ummmm, I'm going to say 57-10 Alabama, so that would be 67 pts.

Thanks for the contest.

I know nothing about the two teams, so I’ll go with your suggestion!
Congratulations and thanks for the contest!

I know nothing about either team, so I'm going to lowball the going trend & go for 43.

Thanks & congrats! My ten year's coming up in October!

~Boar

I’ll say 52. But first and foremost, congrats! You have been a great BOTL here!

Congratulations on the anniversary! I’ll go with 76. Thanks for the contest.

I know nothing about either team since I only watch real football - Penn State :p but I'll take a guess at 41-10 for 51 total points

Last edited:
I know nothing about either team since I only watch real football - Penn State :p but I'll take a guess at 45-10 for 55 total points

I just noticed Gavin has 55 already. There are several other good scores available.