• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

100 Girls

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
Just wanted to post for all to see, that 1BadBird just sent me a text message from his resort in Miami, and indicated that there were about 100 Argentinian girls at the resort and about 50 of them were by the pool.

In proper CP form, I told him that his message was useless without pics. :laugh:

Any playing volleyball?

I have no reason to believe anything that 1badbird says. He is from Louisville and while Kentucky does have some beautiful girls, .0001% of them reside in Louisville. In other words, he wouldn't know hot from not hot. This will remain an urban legend unless or until pictures are produced as evidence.

:sign:

So this is really 0 girls eh?

I have no reason to believe anything that 1badbird says. He is from Louisville and while Kentucky does have some beautiful girls, .0001% of them reside in Louisville. In other words, he wouldn't know hot from not hot. This will remain an urban legend unless or until pictures are produced as evidence.

:sign:

There are beautiful girls in Louisville, they call them tourists.

Ok, I have to defend myself sort of. yes there is 100 + Argentinian girls at the resort but as I told the good Dr they are 15 years old. He forgot to meantion that. Even though they are wearing the skimpiest of swim suits, I can't take pictures without the thought of being labeled a "Golf Tango". :laugh:

Ok, I have to defend myself sort of. yes there is 100 + Argentinian girls at the resort but as I told the good Dr they are 15 years old. He forgot to meantion that. Even though they are wearing the skimpiest of swim suits, I can't take pictures without the thought of being labeled a "Golf Tango". :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dougie has no sense of age. Everything under his age is young to him. There are 49 year olds he wouldn't take a picture of. :sign: :sign:

Go ahead and take the pictures...if you get arrested then give me all the evidence so i can represent you later.