• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000 Post contest...

1. La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro,
2. Ashton Aged Maduro, 6 x 50 toro
3. Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Pyramid No. 9
4. Gurkha Aged Cameroon Perfecto #1

1. La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro, 5 x 54 robusto, Conn. broadleaf
4. Gurkha Grand Age Perfecto, 6x60 perfecto, african cameroon

posting from kenny chesney concert

That right there is dedication.

1. La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro, 5 x 54 robusto, Conn. broadleaf
4. Gurkha legend , 6x60 perfecto, cameroon

And the correct answer. Yeas, I know the legend perfecto is wrapped in CtBL, not Cameroon, but there is no Cameroon version. What I was looking for with the wrapper was with 1 & 2.

Anthony, all your hard work paid off. PM me your addy, I'll send them off to you, and look forward to seeing the blind review of the fifth cigar.

Thanks for playing, everyone. And thanks for making these first six months a great learning experience.

That is not a safe bet. There was a Cameroon wrapped 8 yo Perfecto and it is/was called the "Aged Cameroon" I have a few left and can take a picture of the box if you need it. Ball in your court now ;)

And the correct answer. Yeas, I know the legend perfecto is wrapped in CtBL, not Cameroon, but there is no Cameroon version. What I was looking for with the wrapper was with 1 & 2.

Anthony, all your hard work paid off. PM me your addy, I'll send them off to you, and look forward to seeing the blind review of the fifth cigar.

Thanks for playing, everyone. And thanks for making these first six months a great learning experience.

Hmmm... I see what you're saying, but that one wasn't considered part of the "Legend" series, was it? I thought it was released under a different name. And didn't that one have a second band on it?

No second band, just the same red one that they use for so many of their releases. Since it was a one-off with just the perfecto #1 and a robusto size released I really don't know if it was considered part of any series or not. However, it did come out at the same time the Legends were introduced and uses the same 8 yo blend but with the Cameroon wrapper.. There is nothing on the web to indicate one way or another.

Hmmm... I see what you're saying, but that one wasn't considered part of the "Legend" series, was it? I thought it was released under a different name. And didn't that one have a second band on it?

The band on this one is the Black and Gold band with "Legend" written on the ends of the band.

Received the 5-pack today, Thanks Tom!! I'll give them some time to rest, and then I'll be doing the blind review. (my first blind review, so it should be interesting, haha).