• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000 Posts

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
Well it took nearly two years but I finally made it to 1k of posts, I have made some internet friends and learned heaps and maybe even pissed a few people off with drunken ramblings in my time here.
Thanks to everyone for putting up with the weird Aussie guy who keeps popping up, sometimes with something to say and sometimes just bullshite. Thanks for having me as a BOTL.

I thought about a contest but what could I give you that you can't get already ? ISOMS keep getting grabbed by US Customs so any ideas ?

In the midst of this thread you've reached 1,003... Too late for a contest now.

Congratulations btw.

Congrats but don't expect me to wait for you. :p

I thought about a contest but what could I give you that you can't get already ? ISOMS keep getting grabbed by US Customs so any ideas ?

Well when I ship I usually send furniture parts, candles, documents as a gift and the ISOM's get passed customs with no problem. Maybe it's because I'm in the continent?

Congrats on the milestone!

Shaun, I'm look to recuperate some cigars, I better see a contest here shortly! :angry:

Congrats on the milestone, keep up at this rate, you might make it 1,500 in another 3 or 4 years!

I know you are hanging on a contest CJ so I will do one for my 2 year Anni which is coming up in a few months.