• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000th Post Contest

I'm not sure that was fair, since I don't have a job, and the little one was napping, so I had nothing else to do but find the answers! The two from Min Ron Nee's book were tough, but I actually found one by just googling "Min Ron Nee Favorite". And the RTDA posts here and reviews of upcoming cigars helped alot too!

And the two sizes of Perdomo cigars were listed on CI in their RTDA Recap!

This was great. I may have had to do a bunch of research to find some answers, but I learned a ton more about cigars than I knew yesterday! And now I'm looking forward to trying some of those new releases mentioned.

Thanks for the contest!

Couldn't go to a better [EDIT]ELIGIBLE[/EDIT] brother. :D
:whistling:

Congrats Gonz.
You are on a roll, first the Poker Pass and now the this.
Your coolidor must be full.

MOOCH ALERT
If you need to get rid of some of those cigers, you could always send out a few bombs... :whistling:
MOOCH ALERT

junkman_56 said:
MOOCH ALERT
If you need to get rid of some of those cigers, you could always send out a few bombs... :whistling:
MOOCH ALERT
[snapback]235201[/snapback]​

Don't worry I plan to (with other cigars, not these). I think I'll make it somewhat of a trivia contest as well, however it will be how well you know your fellow members. And I might limit it to folks who have joined in the past 6-12 months, to encourage the newer folks to get to know some of the FOG's. Of course I'll have to do my research as well to come up with some good questions, since I'm newer too!

congratis Gonz, well deserved you humble bastid! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Very cool, Gonz. I didn't even want to attempt it...too overwhelming for me. Such a cool idea for a contest!!!

-Fetter

I just rec'd the prize. WOW! What a generous and amazing package he sent out! You fricken Rock! Thanks alot for this great contest and the amazing line-up of smokes you sent me. They are all what I consider "special occasion smokes", however I think I'll have to redefine what "special occasion" means so I can get into these sooner than later. Or perhaps I'll just make up for some of those ones that happened before I smoked fine cigars!

I received the 2nd place, ONE minute late prize today! Gonz's humidor must be in heaven because mine's very happy! Thanks Scot! :D