• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000th Post Contest

grateful1

Oh My!
Ok - Since this is my 1000 post - thanks CasaSoHo for the reminder....I'm putting on a contest.

Heck I'll make it easy - What was the first cigar I ever smoked! :blush:

and

what were the 2 cigars that made me really really wooosie! :(

No - not White Owls, Phillies or Money's!

smokelaw1 and JimD cannot play - although you may PM me your answers...I may have something for you guys! :whistling:

1 guess - no edits - this lasts until someone get's it right or the closest as of 5pm est Monday the 28th, 2006.

<I reserve the right to change or edit this contest as needed- yea right>

Thanks Rod, for the great site...and thanks to all the BOTL for the fun!

Aren't you suppose to be doing paper work, and picking up your dry cleaning.

Ok - Since this is my 1000 post - thanks CasaSoHo for the reminder....I'm putting on a contest.

I didn't tell you to run a contest, are you allowed to have 2 going at the same time? Congrats on the 1K!

First smoke of yours was a Diamond Crown, the double corona sized one according to the shop owner.

And that particular smoke made you a little queasy, if I remember right you had to take a break halfway through to sip come Coke.

But I know for sure that the Siglo VI made you ill, and a Cuaba Divino made you want to go back to bed one morning.

Anyways, those are my blind guesses!

I think Gonz and I are on the same track. My guesses are almost the same!

Diamond Crown was your first.

Cuaba Divino got you with the buzz, as well as the OpusX #5 (I only know that last one because I posted in that thread as well, and actually went back to it the other day for some reason!)

Fingers crossed!

First smokes was Backwoods and Swisher Sweets.

The two that made you wooise is a LFD cigar and a power ranger.

First smoke - "a Diamond Crown - I remember it as 'quezy'! After I was a third of the way thru - it was almost a double corona..."

The ones that made you "WOOOSIE" -

Taboada Sublime
and I'd guess an Opus for the other...

Well there are my SWAGs...

THanks for the contest, best of luck everyone. :)

Diamond crown it it for the first one

For getting WOOZIE : JOye de nicaragua Antano 1970 and Opus X XXX

Congrats on the 1,000, here's looking to the next 1,000.

First Diamond Crown.
Wooosie smokes made you wooosie! :laugh:

Brian

Congratulations on 1k!

1. AF Anejo #46
2. Opus X XXX

Good luck everyone! :D

Id say, DC Maximus, and the ones that made you woozy were the Power Ranger XXX and the anejo 46!

congrats on the 1k!

Since it seems so popular I'll go with the DCM as the first too and an LFD Factory Press and a Joye de Nicaragua Antano 1970 as the woosie makers. Total SWAG but what the hey.

Edit: Spelling ZDCM to DCM.

The first cigar you ever smoked was a Diamond Crown

And the cigars that made you feel woosie were a Siglo VI and Cuaba Divino

Edit, Gonz beat me to it