• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000th Post Contest

Do I even need to say it?

Moontrance

Sorry for being such a slacker, Gary. Thanks for the fun contest. :D :thumbs:

Wilkey

Put me in the slacker category as well! Congrats on the 1K... hope you have many happy K's left in you! :)

Guesses:

First smoke - Diamond Crown (just cuz so many other said so...)

Woozie: Power Ranger and a Chisel

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

Congrats on 1.000 post, and thanks for the contest.

Here are my guesses:

1st - Hemmingway Short Story

2 that kicked your ass - Power Ranger and Anejo 55

...and the winner is...... ME.....for being part of such a great board!

oh - the contest...right...

Well.. my first smoke was a DC DC(not a Maximus)
and the 2 that made me the most woosie were...a Sig VI and a Taboada Sublime!

GONZ who was the first with 2 correct answers - (yes, the Cuaba made me want to go to bed) is the WINNER!

The runner up is BrewMiester....for including (and being the only one too include!!!) the Taboado!!!

Packages will go out this week! Thanks for playing!!!

Dang I can't believe it, I got runner-up! Thanks for the contest Gary! :)

Sweeeet! Thanks for the contest! You're right that we have a great board here, and I'm glad to be a part of it as well.

Gonz - DC 1Z0977080343876092

Brew - DC 1Z0977080343106280

Thanks for playing!!!

Friggin' cold member...whining about the DC being wrong....I hope you light one of those smokes right now and enjoy it ! :D

removed everything - already had a post - the mind is a terrible thing to waste :sign:

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in posting, however, I've been out of town...I just wanted to say thanks to Gary for the fine prize selection he sent me, I'll enjoy them!

Thanks again for the contest. :)

Yes, I rec'd a fantastic package from Gary as well! Even if the DC number was transposed a bit!

Note to all: Next time Gary has a contest, try harder to win! He sent me a great prize!