• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$1050 Acid

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
So an 18 year old buddy of mine Ed is in college and expecting his first child with his fiance after a year of engagement. Well after she confirms that she's 3 months along, she breaks the news to a couple close friends. So after I found out the good news yesterday, I threw together a little celebratory package and mailed it off today. Earlier tonight a mutual friend of ours decided to take this soon to be daddy out and get him a cigar at a local B & M in Denver. So they hop in Ed's car and go for the 30 minute drive into town to grab a few sticks. Shortly after getting into town they realize there is some kind event which has a good part of the city packed with cars, but shortly enough get to the B & M. They troll the parking lot for an empty parking space, but there's not a spot in the pavilion that they could snag. So after nagging Ed they decide to swing into a handicapped spot after convincing Ed they would be in and out. So they hurry up into the store and stroll into the walk-in humidor closing the door behind them. They spend a couple minutes poking around in there before deciding on a couple Acid Krush Red Cameroons. (I know, I know... WHY?) So they walk out of the humidor, close the door and head for the cash register when the mutual friend realizes that he forgot his wallet in the car. So they turn to unlock the car to realize that it is driving away... On the bed of tow truck. So they run outside to see a police officer with his citation book out writing one of the two citations he acquired while in the store. Apparently he swung partially into the handicapped and mostly into the red zone as the officer watched from across the street. The officer ended up writing a $750 ticket for parking into the handicapped and the red zone and called the tow truck to come get the car, which was only a block away. So after the entire fiasco the B & M owner was nice enough to comp the sticks for guys. So I hope you all will pray that the Acid Krush Red Cameroon was the best stick on earth. So all in all he will only spend $1050 for that smoke. And there's retarded story of the day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hopefully they learned a lesson..... Never smoke Acids!

For $1050 I'd frame the damn thing.

While that may be bad, this is certainly the worst part of the story. 18, engaged for a year and a pregnant GF. That'll cost a hell of a lot more then the cigar.

So an 18 year old buddy of mine Ed is in college and expecting his first child with his fiance after a year of engagement. Well after she confirms that she's 3 months along......

While that may be bad, this is certainly the worst part of the story. 18, engaged for a year and a pregnant GF. That'll cost a hell of a lot more then the cigar.

So an 18 year old buddy of mine Ed is in college and expecting his first child with his fiance after a year of engagement. Well after she confirms that she's 3 months along......

Very true. Sad, but true.

That is one damn expensive cigar. Your friend needs to get that comped ACID cigar bronzed...

Thats the cigar gods way of smiting him for buying an acid in the first place.

For an ACID! Damn, I would maybe see the benefit in the doubt for a Opus/Padron but for an ACID! They should get ahold of ACID and see if they have any sense of humor to send them some more crappy cigars.