• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

11-18-2010 Cigar of the Week

lamking22

So what is the best cigar you guys have had in the last 7 days? Being the one you enjoyed the most?, were you were at when you Enjoyed it?, what you were doing?, what you were drinking?, and if you were with something did you have a good conversation?

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No one cares about your fake story even if it is real post in a thread about life not about the best cigar you have had in the the las 7 days unless your still 14...

No one cares about your fake story even if it is real post in a thread about life not about the best cigar you have had in the the las 7 days unless your still 14...

Any stovepipe can bur pig pen behind, but it takes a real oil filter to of turn signal.toward parking lot, toward ball bearing, and grizzly bear over wedding dress are what made America great!

When you see parking lot around, it means that tenor of ceases to exist.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The best cigar I had this week was an ISOM Monte # 2. I was in the backroom of my brother-in-laws resteraunt listening to some good blues music, drinking bourbon, and helping boil crawfish. It was the first weekend of crawfish season. We have some good times back there enjoying the music, chatting about sports, fly fishing, politics and just general BS. I am waiting on some good sticks from a BOTL and hope to enjoy one this weekend.

The best cigar I had this week was an ISOM Monte # 2. I was in the backroom of my brother-in-laws resteraunt listening to some good blues music, drinking bourbon, and helping boil crawfish. It was the first weekend of crawfish season. We have some good times back there enjoying the music, chatting about sports, fly fishing, politics and just general BS. I am waiting on some good sticks from a BOTL and hope to enjoy one this weekend.
Thank you for posting a answer to the question in the topic i really thought that i was going to be in a forum with people that actually had a maturity level of more then one. hey man it sounds like you had yourself a good smoke man i have never had one heard good things about them i really like a good spicy pepery cigar with a hidden or just good nut taste to it.

Thank you for posting a answer to the question in the topic i really thought that i was going to be in a forum with people that actually had a maturity level of more then one. hey man it sounds like you had yourself a good smoke man i have never had one heard good things about them i really like a good spicy pepery cigar with a hidden or just good nut taste to it.

No way man, we're totally a bunch of immature assholes. Matter of fact, you'll probably hate it here with jerks like mu mike hanging around. I hear Puff.com has some top notch guys over there. They don't like to bust balls, and have any fun over there. Seems like your kinda place. :thumbs:

I've never tasted what good nut taste is like, but if you're getting it in your cigars, I don't wants none of those.

I've never tasted what good nut taste is like, but if you're getting it in your cigars, I don't wants none of those.

I call foul. I know you know what a "good nut" tastes like. Brad is going to cry in a corner once he finds this one out. :0

For my best time was to have a deluxe and after the aristocrat manner. Unusually as to the flavor, it had time with times again so to as become quite blend. Chosing without the nut I am for certain like is not the as Mr. Peat and Mr. Sneed but climbing the terrace I do not drop any quality. Keep far away from my principle experience, times with flavor reach abound. Out without many alike, I am beholden rare, to be honest. Frequent expressions regard an aroma and delicacey. Friends upon has timely expression.

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Someone isn't a fan of Dr. Evil... ???

No way man, we're totally a bunch of immature assholes.

So True. :thumbs:

nqcwg69e2f.jpg

Lay off the Lifetime and Hallmark channels bro. Go watch some Axemen or Dirty Jobs or somethin'.

FIXED:

The only reason iI made such a big deal out of it was the factor that the post was about your cigar of the week and his post was just a bunch of rambling and all, but hey,whatever floats your boat. thing i guess. I just had Mmy best cigar of the week. had to have been just now mMy brother got off work at 1am in the morning and around 2am we went outside me with a Opus X Perfection X and him with a My fFather Le bBijou. We a Churchill sat in there for a good 2 hours smoking and having a very good conversation. aAbout half way into our smoke, the clouds cleared and the stars started to shine, which simply added to an already great experience.was a plus for the enjoyment of just life. Afterwards, that iI decided that a cigar is like a good friend...when you first start one, its like a new experience to the day and as you smoke it you get to know it just a bit better as time gos by your relationship changes and its just amazing all the struggles of life slowly start to fade and it just you and your friend enjoying life and just living.

OK, I give up. The cigar/friend analogy is lost me.

I'm glad you enjoyed the cigars. Let's see...you'll be fine if you type in complete sentences (after all it's a reflection of who you are for the world to see), grow thicker skin and read more, post less.