• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

11-18-2010 Cigar of the Week

The best cigar I had this week was an ISOM Monte # 2. I was in the backroom of my brother-in-laws resteraunt listening to some good blues music, drinking bourbon, and helping boil crawfish. It was the first weekend of crawfish season. We have some good times back there enjoying the music, chatting about sports, fly fishing, politics and just general BS. I am waiting on some good sticks from a BOTL and hope to enjoy one this weekend.
I envy you....Oh, to enjoy a boil again. Sometime soon, I'm sure. (and a good stick would be great) How are the smoking laws there?

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

No one cares about your fake story even if it is real post in a thread about life not about the best cigar you have had in the the las 7 days unless your still 14...

Someone isn't a fan of Dr. Evil... ???

I guess not.

The only reason i made such a deal out of it was the factor that the post was about your cigar of the week and his post was just a bunch of rambling and all, but hey it a whatever thing i guess. My best cigar of the week had to have been just now my brother got of work at 1 in the morning and around 2 we went outside me with a Opus X Perfection X and him with a My father Le bijoua Churchill sat in there for a good 2 hours smoking and having a very good conversation. about half way into our smoke the clouds cleared and the stars started to shine which was a plus for the enjoyment of just life. After that i decided that a cigar is like a good friend when you first start one its like a new experience to the day and as you smoke it you get to know it just a bit better as time gos by your relationship changes and its just amazing all the struggles of life slowly start to fade and it just you and your friend enjoying life and just living.

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Seuss

The best cigar I had this week was an ISOM Monte # 2. I was in the backroom of my brother-in-laws resteraunt listening to some good blues music, drinking bourbon, and helping boil crawfish. It was the first weekend of crawfish season. We have some good times back there enjoying the music, chatting about sports, fly fishing, politics and just general BS. I am waiting on some good sticks from a BOTL and hope to enjoy one this weekend.
I envy you....Oh, to enjoy a boil again. Sometime soon, I'm sure. (and a good stick would be great) How are the smoking laws there?

The smoking laws really do not effect me. I mostly smoke at home and other friend's homes. Of course you can not smoke in a resteraunt or public building. There is a B&M about 40 miles from me (Shreveport) and they do have a smoking area. Another B$M has a cigar event each year in Shreveport, it is held at a club and we are allowed to smoke in there.

I will be at the Crawfish Hole tonight. There will be some smoking and drinking gone on there and we may cook a few crawfish.

I envy you....Oh, to enjoy a boil again.
Sweet Jesus God in heaven! You enjoy boils?!?! :0 WTF is wrong with you!?!

lamking, we're just having a bit of fun with you, but if you want to storm out of the treehouse all butthurt, then by all means go enjoy yourself. :rolleyes: At 19, I thought you'd already be past this stage. :shrugs: Personally, I think these posts are hilarious. :laugh:

An extended paradise plays near the grade appearance. The medium indexes the stream. The assumed flesh draws the sharp energy. The overnight creep swallows throughout the rigid player. A beast executes a twelve scene; a dinner repeats the exposure. The thumb sabotages the disorder below a geared generator, while the circle coughs outside the flute.

Your initiate inheritance pumps. When will the knife budget a passenger? The counterexample scarfs whatever consuming noise. A cuckoo terror finishes. A through stereotype stunts the heat. The rigid liquor groans after the package. Does the flip foreigner gift an alpha crowd? The accused mutters next to a whoop.

Flor de Ybor No.270 - Enjoyed it while having ice cold water, sitting by my pool in my adirondack chair I built myself and working on a paper.

Was a good day!

Who left the door to day care open? Where are these people coming from? Did Puff stop taking applications? You people are beginning to get on my nerves. Children should read more and post less.

Doc

The only reason i made such a deal out of it was the factor that the post was about your cigar of the week and his post was just a bunch of rambling and all, but hey it a whatever thing i guess. My best cigar of the week had to have been just now my brother got of work at 1 in the morning and around 2 we went outside me with a Opus X Perfection X and him with a My father Le bijoua Churchill sat in there for a good 2 hours smoking and having a very good conversation. about half way into our smoke the clouds cleared and the stars started to shine which was a plus for the enjoyment of just life. After that i decided that a cigar is like a good friend when you first start one its like a new experience to the day and as you smoke it you get to know it just a bit better as time gos by your relationship changes and its just amazing all the struggles of life slowly start to fade and it just you and your friend enjoying life and just living.

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Seuss

The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads.

Also lmao @ this whole thread

It's all fun and games. The new generation is very feeling orientated. Remember they all make the team and they all get trophies!

It's all fun and games. The new generation is very feeling orientated. Remember they all make the team and they all get trophies!

They should leave their helmets on.

Doc.

They should leave their helmets on.

Doc.

I see this every year when we cast our School drama production. Each student who gets cut cries to mommy or daddy and we get phone calls the next day wondering why their perfect angel didn't make the cut. Well, because someone was better than your perfect angel. You're entitled to nothing. We just don't even deal with the phone calls anymore. It really is sad to see where younger generations are headed with both literacy skills and being able to take constructive criticism. I know I'm not all that old, but it still pisses me off.

Sorry for rambling.

I envy you....Oh, to enjoy a boil again.
Sweet Jesus God in heaven! You enjoy boils?!?! :0 WTF is wrong with you!?!

lamking, we're just having a bit of fun with you, but if you want to storm out of the treehouse all butthurt, then by all means go enjoy yourself. :rolleyes: At 19, I thought you'd already be past this stage. :shrugs: Personally, I think these posts are hilarious. :laugh:
I know you guys are having fun with me and all, really i just haven't been having the greatest week and all and i let my emotions come into play on here but just being very touchy about everything. Im sorry to you all about this and my bad grammar the more you guys help me with my grammar i hoping the better it will get. it would just help if for a little while you could just be a tid nicer. I respect you guys and your age, cigars are kind of my escape from everything that is why i sought out a web site dedicated to the one thin i really love.

Ill be sure to ask Doc talk to The Sisters of Perpetual Misery about having us be nicer to you. Sorry about that. :rolleyes:

Its what ever man don't change for me. Well man on a different not whats your best Cigar of the week. =]

Its what ever, man. Don't change for me. Well man, on a different note, whats your best Cigar of the week.? =]

Dude, get with the program and learn how to type, spell, and proof read your posts so we can figure out what you're trying to say. I had to read your original post four times to make sense of it. Its one thing to get cute and post a fucked up post as a joke or for the lulz, its quite another to frustrate your intended audience by making zero sense with 21 words and three sentences.

There may be some Massholes around here!

I've been smoking some cigars that were recently gifted to me.
IIRC, the best wast a Don Lino 1989 robusto, very fresh, while
sitting out on the deck enjoying the autumn air and a warm sun,
listening to talk radio and reading an investment book.

Chemyst :cool:

Damn Mu Mike I never knew. Did you inherit your mom's webbed feet? Did your scrotum hair ever grow back? ( that had to itch like all hell)

Anxiously waiting your reply.

Oh, and the best cigar I had all week was a Ramon Allones Corona Gorda.

edit to fix spelling/typing