• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

15 minute cigar

Famous has a tin package that I picked up for whenever I need a short smoke. Macanudo, Fuente, Padron, Cohiba, and Partagas. The Fuentes are hit and miss, but everything else in there I really enjoy.

I would excersize caution on the padrons. I am a whore for the padrons but I have had several Corticos that were unsmokably harsh.

Famous has a tin package that I picked up for whenever I need a short smoke. Macanudo, Fuente, Padron, Cohiba, and Partagas. The Fuentes are hit and miss, but everything else in there I really enjoy.

I would excersize caution on the padrons. I am a whore for the padrons but I have had several Corticos that were unsmokably harsh.

Well, I've only had one out of it so far, and it was fine. But I will watch out on the others.

Well, I've only had one out of it so far, and it was fine. But I will watch out on the others.

It actually shocked me just how BAD they were. I think I got a couple bad tins or something.

15 min smoke for a good price, hands down ERDM Café Au Lait or Café Noir (the maddie version). They can be had a TNT for 20$ I believe.

I've yet to have a good Padron Cortico.

Davidoff Ambassadrice is a good short smoke, although a bit pricey, and very mild. It's all my wife smokes at the moment.

I've got to try the Tatuaje Petites.

I've enjoyed the CAO Brazilla cigars in the tins (caracos?) as well as the ERdM Cafe Au Laits.

Some of you guys smoke FAST! (a Habano Club in 20 minutes? A Perla in 15? thats crazy!)

Has anyone tried the Fuente Exquisitos in the sungrown wrapper?

15 min smoke for a good price, hands down ERDM Café Au Lait or Café Noir (the maddie version). They can be had a TNT for 20$ I believe.

I second that motion! Greattt cigars. I had 2 boxes from 01. Down to 1/2 a box now :whistling:

Marlboro Lights 100's :laugh:

I like Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha's. The name is longer then the cigar.

You would really have to suck on the Tat Petite's to get it down in 15 minutes and with it being such a short / small ring gauge smoke this produces a very uncomfortable heated smoke. I would suggest a Cohiba Club or a Quintero Club for the short 15 minute smoke break. The Tat Petite is a waste imo to smoke in 15 minutes.

another short smoke...

Oliva Serie G Special G Maduro

this little perfecto lasts a little more than 15, but it's well worth it if you can find the maddie
I bought two of the natural wrapper at my local and really liked them, bought a box and not so good. I hate it when that happens.