• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

16 inches over night!

Mark Twain

Call me Ishmael.
One of the largest snow storms we ever had in MO!
opus153.jpg

opus151.jpg

opus152.jpg

opus148.jpg

opus149.jpg

It's all over baby. We just had around 8-10" since last night. That's just a day in Wisconsin unfortunately!!

Quade

Now that's a snow storm!

Every few years we receive a significant storm like that here in MD.

Good luck digging out!

Rob

Same storm dumped 10 inches here on top of 3 inches of ice. FUN times.

You all keep that stuff away from this area! That is one thing I did not miss! :D

You ain't in Baghdad any more (no matter what your avatar says) and shoveling snow is your right as an American.! Use it or lose it!

That's a lot of damned snow, glad to be in Texas at the moment, hehe. Though it just doesn't feel like the holidays without it.

All our snow is melting away and almost gone... It was DAMN early for 10in. around these parts!!! :0

We got a few inches last night, but nothing like what you have.

Bet that much snow shuts down the whole town for awhile?

Today we had a horrible day...74F and sunny. Damn it was hot!

-Fetter

Hey c'mon... no bogarting all that snow! Feeling kinda left out here in Western NY (where its in the mid 40s and very breezy thanks to the after affects of this Midwest dusting.

Darren

We're still waiting for our share of snow. We're 10 inches below average at this point with nothing coming. :( It just won't be Christmas without 2-3 feet of snow on the ground...

Of course it's about 8 degrees right now, so at least it's cold. :rolleyes:

16 inches over night!

The title of this thread sounds like a commercial for one of those "male enhancement" products. ;)

I lived in Salt Lake for a few years back in the late 80's to mid 90's. One year the weather man said we was expecting 6" of snow in 3 days. He was a tad bit off. We received 90" in the valley. :0

We are not going to have any snow this winter. The reason I know this is true?

I bought a new snowblower! Guarenteed to keep the snow away!