• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

17, 069th post contest!

Tall Paul said:

Here are a few questions that need to be answered:

CORRECT - Where did I meet infinity? Clinton, CT Mini-Herf July 2008 He was at a Campground with his family you drove down on your Harley

Wasn't it JFields? - Who traded me an OR Anejo for a Sig V? infinity

John P - Who started me on cigars? Jim D

CORRECT - What cigar board did I first sign up on? Cigar Family

seadub - Which CP member's wedding did I attend? Josh smokelaw1

How was that for a softball(with a lean to the blues!) - What's my favorite music? The Grateful Dead

CORRECT - What car am I restoring with my brother? 55 Chevy

CORRECT - When was my father's birthday? Paul L. Gipstein July 4th 1930

moki (that's a pretty funny story!) - Who did smokelaw1 claim to be in an interview? Trauma Surgeon (Level 1)

THANKS TOM! - Who put me in this years MLB pool on CP? (I'll find out who you are!!!!!!) Thinde... Sorry Tom but yes I will sell you out for a contest!

A few smokes will go out to the winner - closest with the mostest!!

ANYTIME!!!! - tie break - pick a number between 1 and 100 36DD
:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Congrats - PM me your addy!

17,000+ post? What a whore!

Conrats Paul.

It was two cigars. I still have one of those Sig V's in my humidor.

I still laugh when I picture the look on your face, and the kind words you had to say about me when I almost sniped that box out from under you in my auction. :laugh:

So I thought I posted this the other day but I guess not. I recently received the winnings from Gary and let me just say damn I didn't realize this contest was for a jackpot. Gary you went way over board with the selection of smokes and can't thank you enough. I am looking forward to trying each and every one.

Thank you so much,
Paul

42...isn't that the answer to everything?

Congratulations on your prolificity.  :thumbs: