• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual (and only) CPI Herf!

grateful1

Oh My!
For those less familiar with the CPI thread that was making its way up and down the front page...(much like Kirk on the local police blotter and Kenny on the local barber pole! - or is that backwards?) --- here's some history: (linky)

First, I'd like to thank MX for making this all possible...and Tod for his naivete that this will actually make it beyond my back yard.

Once I receive the cigars...well, I'll first have to take out the 70's Monte stick for insight (hey...he asked!), oh and the BIG BUTT Churchill for BBS (although he never smokes those, he certainly enjoys them -note- don't ask him for pics!)...

...so, on July 21st I'm having a party: www.housepartyandjam.com.

I'd like to invite all CPI members to join me for a smoking good time...I mean really, your smokes have been sitting for a long time...aging and mellowing...it's time to light up!

Edit - oh...remaining cigars will be sold for profit on OLH to buy new Snobs software!

I sent out that package of Opus X and Hemi "freshies" to exchange out for the old stock. I threw in some extra Curly Heads to compensate for rarity. Thanks!

oops. PM sent. :cool:

Once I receive the cigars...well, I'll first have to take out the 70's Monte stick for insight (hey...he asked!), oh and the BIG BUTT Churchill for BBS (although he never smokes those, he certainly enjoys them -note- don't ask him for pics!)...

...so, on July 21st I'm having a party: www.housepartyandjam.com.

I'd like to invite all CPI members to join me for a smoking good time...I mean really, your smokes have been sitting for a long time...aging and mellowing...it's time to light up!

Edit - oh...remaining cigars will be sold for profit on OLH to buy new Snobs software!

I see Bill (CC86) will be attending to party (his picture shows up on in the link you sent us to). Excellent!!!

However - I do want to point out that I called "dibs" on that BIG BUTT long before BBS stuck his nose in and claimed rights... :angry:

I can see by your usage of the term "1st Annual" that you'll be needing all the help you can get in organizing this thing. I'll have RichYhlen give you a call to lend a hand. Irregardless, I'm sure it will be a great time.

I think I just pee'd my pants a little. :D

And no way we let BBS back out. Anyone willing to smoke a Big Butt well... he's in charge of entertainment. :thumbs:

Crap. I have school that day or I would be camping in your yard.

Next year !!

....you know, Gary, if you'd change the date for this to the day before or the day after the QSH, I'd be in town to defend the Big Butt..... :laugh:

....that is, of course, as long as "non-members" are allowed to attend....

I'm sure any of the old guard will be welcomed, CPI acolyte or not. Newbs should be required to wear black "X" t'shirts... for obvious reasons.

NA

My daughter's 5th birthday party is that day so I won't be able to attend.

Just send me my CPI smokes back and we'll call it even. They would be the smoothly aged Thompson (house brands) 5'er.

I think I just pee'd my pants a little.

And no way we let BBS back out. Anyone willing to smoke a Big Butt well... he's in charge of entertainment.

I see what y'all are trying to do here - Play down the incredibly rich and satisfying smoke of the Big Butt so that BBS can slip right in and snatch it out from under me. Let there be no doubt - I'll employ extraordinary measures to get my hands on a Big Butt...

I think I just pee'd my pants a little.

And no way we let BBS back out. Anyone willing to smoke a Big Butt well... he's in charge of entertainment.

I see what y'all are trying to do here - Play down the incredibly rich and satisfying smoke of the Big Butt so that BBS can slip right in and snatch it out from under me. Let there be no doubt - I'll employ extraordinary measures to get my hands on a Big Butt...
I like Big Butts and I cannot lie.

Where is my ticket to this shin-dig!

Have fun gentlemen...

Sounds like you'll have quite the turnout based on the attendees criteria....the 5 of you sure will have plenty to smoke!

LOL!!!!