• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st annual cigarpass herf

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Looks like march is the official winner (and I feel like I need to get my butt in gear)

look here for more info to follow in the coming weeks.

...already had to 'call the ball' and the wife an I are planning on being in town 2-26 (Sunday) through 3-1 (Wednesday).

Even if that is out of the question for the "big" herf, perhaps we can hook up at some point, Matty - :thumbs:

Take care - B.B.S.

I'm available the first and last week of March.

It will most likely be the last weeks of march...does anyone care what day of the week??..weekday rates are always better

Any possibility I could attend would be erased if it is not on a weekend.

gotta be a weekend for our out of town guests, just found out today that we have a national meeting in town 26-29 in March, so that's out for me.

things might be more costly on the weekend..but from what I am seeing...looks like weekends are what is gonna work...

so for right now..tentative I do some checking..looks like march 31st-April 2nd is the weekend...when I get home from work I am gonna call the convention authority and see how thing slook...if all goes well..that will be the "officialy date..since that is when everyone voted on.

March 22-25 is best for me, but the 31-3 is equally good.

Anytime works, given enough notice to arrange for someone to cover my days, however...

March is do-able if i dont start a new job.

Let me know..and hopefully you work cas fuente into one of the days!

weekdays are cheapest...but weeknds are doable.. luckily i just got some free nights for Paris in march :D

Can we nail down a date? I'd suggest 31st - 3rd since that's a weekend and one of the dates Swissy suggested. It also puts it into April, so maybe CC can attend then.

Still not sure if I can attend, but nailing down a date will help me decide. <fingers crossed> :)

may is looking pretty good as well..more might be able to attend..so maybe May is the way to go..please respond to the "questions" thread with a choice