• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
CigarPass 1st Annual Herf - Las Vegas, NV
May 25 - May 28, 2006
Main Event will be Saturday May 27, 2006

We are pleased to announce that the 1st Annual CP Herf will be located in Las Vegas, NV - May 25th thru May 28th. We have a lot of fun events planned for everyone, so we do hope you’ll be able to make it! We do apologize that the initial planning of this event didn’t go as smooth as we would have liked it to, however we will instate a planning committee next year and will look for more member input.

Below is the current itinerary (tentative). The dates are definitely secured!

Thursday 8pm May 25th
"The Third Annual Herf and Giraffe killing expedition"
Monte Carlo Brew Pub
http://www.montecarlo.com/dining/pub.aspx

Friday May 26th
3pm Lunch at The Fabulous Harley Davidson Cafe
http://www.harley-davidsoncafe.com/

Saturday May 27th - 8:00
POLO TOWERS CANCELLED OUR RESERVATION WITHOUT INFORMING US!

HERF WILL BE HELD AT GREGGOR22'S HOUSE.

Address is:

8521 Twinkling Topaz Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89143

Sunday May 28th
Gregor22 is hosting a golf event...contact him for info

FINAL HEAD COUNT REQUEST

In order to get name tags printed and to plan accordingly, can we please get a final head count as of today? Please post in this thread if you plan on attending the Saturday night herf.

Thanks!
:thumbs:

Final List (so far)
- Rod
- CigarLady
- Alexgtp
- EZZY (Alex's "woman")
- cookie_1978
- Nullsmurf (along w/ Kathy (wife) & Stephanie (daughter))
- MattyVegas
- Greggor22
- Nikki (Greggor's wife)
- Tone-NY
- SteveHawk
- Juanita (SteveHawk's wife)
- TheHatGuy
- Shelly (TheHatGuy's wife)
- Saka
- Kiltedcraftsman
- Jenn (Kiltedcraftsman's wife)
- Rich Griffith
- Lykman
- Brenda (Lykman's wife)
- IronMike
- GTPHale
- Lynn (Steve's wife)
- BlueDragon (Cory)
- Maggie ( BlueDragon's wife)
- Wildcard (Josh)
- Carlos Arias
- Daynelis (Carlos's wife)
- Seadub (possible)
- Chewbacco (possible)

Total Count Confirmed: 28
Tentative Count: 30

I'm still in and very much looking forward to meeting everyone. I may also be on to a way to broadcast the main event LIVE. I'm still working on the technology.

Trying to do a webcast?

NullSmurf said:
I'm still in and very much looking forward to meeting everyone. I may also be on to a way to broadcast the main event LIVE. I'm still working on the technology.
[snapback]300462[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Trying to do a webcast?

Nothing quite so grandiose. I'm going to test using the video component of AIM, Yahoo, or MSN inside a chat room. I'm in in-law hell this weekend while my son's in-laws are in town. The good news is that they're absolutely horrified that I smoke CIGARS. :whistling:

The wife and I are scheduled to arrive at 12:30 on Friday, the 27th. That's as far as we've gotten as far as plans other than the Saturday herf. We fly out around mid-morning on Sunday.

Look forward to meeting everyone! :thumbs:

My wife, daughter and I are driving my truck down, so I can be there for Thursday and literally bring the kitchen sink. :laugh:

Matty, as for food - no worries. If THC hasn't already volunteered my room kitchen, its available. I think Pu-pus (Hawaiian is much simpler than French) on Thursday, from those little BBQ links on toothpics to hot wings and chips.

Do you think they'll allow us to HERF near the roof pool?

NullSmurf said:
[snapback]300480[/snapback]​

I believe that's an afirmative! There aren't many places in Vegas where you can't smoke cigars. :thumbs:

I have a feeling this event is really going to turn into something special. The days won't fall off the calendar fast enough.

Holy crap.. This is exciting.
Cant wait to meet some of you BOTL.

BTW Im bringing along some goodies..!! MATTY!! Need your addy so I can ship a box full of fun to you..LOL!! WOuld not want these to be taken away from me in transit.. :D

alexgtp said:

BTW Im bringing along some goodies..!! MATTY!! Need your addy so I can ship a box full of fun to you..LOL!! WOuld not want these to be taken away from me in transit.. :D
[snapback]300609[/snapback]​

My addy is in my profile...

NullSmurf said:
My wife, daughter and I are driving my truck down, so I can be there for Thursday and literally bring the kitchen sink. :laugh:

Matty, as for food - no worries. If THC hasn't already volunteered my room kitchen, its available. I think Pu-pus (Hawaiian is much simpler than French) on Thursday, from those little BBQ links on toothpics to hot wings and chips.

[snapback]300480[/snapback]​

What is THC? Are you talking about me? Of coarse I volunteered your Kitchen. You think I want all the mess in mine :blush: BTW we have the rooms from Friday till Monday. If ou need Thursday let me know I wiil have to make a call. Also we can Herf on the roof. I am friends with the owner so there isn't much we can't do, hopefully :whistling: I may change my flights so I can be there Thursday also. Didn't know we were Herfing then. :sign:

Matty_Vegas said:
alexgtp said:

[snapback]300614[/snapback]​

Matty, My package should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It's kinda big, so be careful ??? Don't want to hurt you, but it may be a little more than you expected. :whistling:

theHatguy said:
What is THC? Are you talking about me? Of coarse I volunteered your Kitchen. You think I want all the mess in mine :blush: BTW we have the rooms from Friday till Monday. If ou need Thursday let me know I wiil have to make a call. Also we can Herf on the roof. I am friends with the owner so there isn't much we can't do, hopefully :whistling: I may change my flights so I can be there Thursday also. Didn't know we were Herfing then. :sign:
[snapback]300711[/snapback]​

Shoulda figured, THC=THG :p

Yes to Thursday, but we're rolling out on Sunday morning. Do you need reservation info from me, specifically $$?

Schweet!!

I will also be sending you a Box. Matty.
a Week befor the Herf.

Thursday is going to be schweet! Giraffe's and cigars rule.

theHatguy said:
Matty_Vegas said:
alexgtp said:

Matty, My package should arrive Monday or Tuesday. It's kinda big, so be careful ??? Don't want to hurt you, but it may be a little more than you expected. :whistling:
[snapback]300713[/snapback]​

still hasn't got here yet...

theHatguy said:
Matty_Vegas said:
alexgtp said:

[snapback]300713[/snapback]​

still hasn't got here yet...

Matty,
If it's not in your hands today let me know. It is insured and I have a DC# if you want it. Thanks DH

theHatguy said:
What is THC? Are you talking about me? Of coarse I volunteered your Kitchen. You think I want all the mess in mine :blush:  BTW we have the rooms from Friday till Monday. If ou need Thursday let me know I wiil have to make a call. Also we can Herf on the roof. I am friends with the owner so there isn't much we can't do, hopefully :whistling: I may change my flights so I can be there Thursday also. Didn't know we were Herfing then. :sign:
[snapback]300711[/snapback]​

Shoulda figured, THC=THG :p

Yes to Thursday, but we're rolling out on Sunday morning. Do you need reservation info from me, specifically $$?

I thought THC= the Hawk clan :sign:

ROD,

How about the sponsor list.

The goodies are starting to roll in.

Think we need to thank our sponsors publicly.

Man I wish it were already May. :thumbs:

Email me the list of sponsors...