• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Im not sure.

I sent Rod a list of ppl who were going to sponsor the herf.

Im not sure why he has not posted anything.

Well Im getting very anxious for Vegas.

I forgot.

Was anyone interested in dinner friday night at Delmonico?
I was going to make reservations soon and wanted to make sure who was all in.

Let me know so I can make the reservations accordingly.

I have 4 ppl so far.

Dos mas mi amigo por favor

Im not sure.

I forgot.

I have 4 ppl so far.

The wife and I are gonna pass on Delmonico. Hopefully, we'll arrive in time to make the lunch gathering, tho!

This trip is our anniversary present to ourselves this year (May 19 = 16 years) so we have to spend some time together without all the bruddahs! :D

My wife and I got married May 16th just a few days before you. Well and a few years after. ;)

I updated the CP homepage with the list of sponsors. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

Im not sure.

I forgot.

I have 4 ppl so far.

The wife and I are gonna pass on Delmonico. Hopefully, we'll arrive in time to make the lunch gathering, tho!

This trip is our anniversary present to ourselves this year (May 19 = 16 years) so we have to spend some time together without all the bruddahs! :D

Same here Alex. May 7 is 3 years for us..we won't be in in time for lunch either I'm afraid. :(

Kathy, Stephanie, and I would love to join you at Delmonico's on Friday, Alex. I'm not sure it affects the reservation, but Stephanie seldom eats from the menu.

Kathy, Stephanie, and I would love to join you at Delmonico's on Friday, Alex. I'm not sure it affects the reservation, but Stephanie seldom eats from the menu.

Sounds good the more the merrier.
Im sure we can find something suitable for Stephanie to eat.
SO far 9 ppl.

Wow seems everyone has gotten married in May..

I got married in December. Oh and divorced in April. :laugh:

I can't remember when my first wife and I got married (in 1985 sometime), but the divorce was final February 12, 1990. :laugh:

Well, your 2nd wife (I assume that's her in your profile pic) is a very attractive lady! :thumbs:
YES she is And I love her to death. Best sister-in-law you could ask for. And makes a great breakfast just ask my 11 year old.

Sounds good the more the merrier.
Im sure we can find something suitable for Stephanie to eat.
SO far 9 ppl.

I am in for whatever. So put me and my wife down. As long as I don't have to be on time. I am on vacation.

[/quote]
I am in for whatever. So put me and my wife down. As long as I don't have to be on time. I am on vacation.
[/quote]

ON time..

LOL!..

Im just hoping im not too drunk from the casa fuente mojitos..

I want to be able to enjot this dinner.. probably one of the best steak places in Vegas :thumbs:

Does the Harley Davidson restaurant have a place for large groups?

I cant remember if there is a section where we can smoke cigars?

I remember the upstairs portion where the bathrooms are located, looked like it could house several cigar smokers.

Do we have a section worked out with them?
Or we just gonna walk in and ask for a table for 50.. :D

Emily with CigarOne is donating to the herf as well. :thumbs:

Just wanted to give you an update!

Excellent good to see more sponsors getting involved. Now we need more ppl to attend.. :thumbs:

Matty, whats the latest list of attendees? I want to calculate my chances of taking away some of those sponsor items.