• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 best reviewers

nic

I need a cigar reviewed for me. That means I need the 2 best people* on this board to do the reviews. I'm having a hard time deciding on 2 specific people for this task, although in complete honesty, I'm leaning towards Moki as one of them; mostly because I really like his review style.

-SO-

By the powers of majority (or there abouts) what 2 people should I use? ...let the power of the majority speak!

*Best, in this case meaning, those that in a written form, best describe the flavor, effect, and description of the cigar in question.

Nic

moki

Oh and NOT ME :D my taste buds are shot and I can't write very well :0 :D

What smokes do ya want reviewed? That may help in decidin' who to pick.

Floyd T. :sign:

I have to vote for bruddahs wk-mang and MattR. They have more experience (see the naked cubans thread) however, moki does write well and would be a good choice too. Stay away from posers like CC, he just wants to post more. :p

If you want an amateurs view, send one to me :sign:

Lets see here ...

Everything tastes of salt and nut to Wade ...

Unless it's a Boli Gold Medal or a Davidoff, MattR just collects it ....

Shadow doesn't know poop ....

Moki will have to dissect it, that means you'll have to send 2 ....

CC won't be able to make up his mind ....

Joe.M will just piss on it ....

and I'd to busy trying to compare the retail value....

Looks like you'll have to find you some newbies!

;)

For those that asked about the cigars, that's a surprise. That's part of the point. :D They'll come unbanded (because they are) and I'll expect a review within a few weeks of recieving the cigars - no sitting on them for months.

So, if that helps figure out the victi....reviewers, great.

Nic

cohibasurfer said:
Lets see here ...

Everything tastes of salt and nut to Wade ...

Unless it's a Boli Gold Medal or a Davidoff, MattR just collects it ....

Shadow doesn't know poop ....

Moki will have to dissect it, that means you'll have to send 2 ....

CC won't be able to make up his mind ....

Joe.M will just piss on it ....

and I'd to busy trying to compare the retail value....

Looks like you'll have to find you some newbies!

;)
Bwahahaha!!!!!!! Moki and Wade are definately good choices, as is Bill, if he isn't too busy in his retirement. LOL

Emo

So whom did you decide on?

lucasbuck said:
Tony Bones would be another good choice :thumbs:
Good suggestion. Tony Bones and Moki, provided they are interested.

Thanks guys!

Nic

This brings to mind an idea. How about a blind review pass?

Take the bands off, re-label them and send it through the eight or ten folks here who have a knack for this. Send them around for review without knowing the brand. Have the puts documented but blind also and post the reviews, reveal the cigars and add to the general knowledge. All in the name of science, of course.

I know I have a few that might surprise.

hudsonvalley said:
This brings to mind an idea. How about a blind review pass?

Take the bands off, re-label them and send it through the eight or ten folks here who have a knack for this. Send them around for review without knowing the brand. Have the puts documented but blind also and post the reviews, reveal the cigars and add to the general knowledge. All in the name of science, of course.

I know I have a few that might surprise.
We've done 2.5 of these already :thumbs:

One went well, one didn't, and one I ran as a contest to see which stick I liked best based on taste.

Cheers,
Dixie