• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 years and still goin' strong!

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Dear CP Bros,
While doin some postin I realized today is my 2nd anni at this site! [how the hell I've lasted this long I don't know :laugh: ]. Found some of my old posts and boy 2 years here does wonders to oneself.
Just wanted to say thanks to CP, all the bros I've met w/, talked to, smoked with. This is most def. the friendliest cigar board around. Have had the chance to learn much and smokme some great cigars.
Here's to the next 2 years!

-Mike

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Hello all,

I am a relativly new cigar smoker, started about a year ago. I used to smoke cigarettes on and off but I did not enjoy inhaling them. I perform clasical and jaz trumpet and did not want to damage my lungs too much, so when my friend and I were walking past a cigar store one day, I stepped inside.
Let me tell ya fellas, I am a converted man. There's just something about geat cigar that makes the rest of the world melt away.

Okay, for personal stats:

-College guy in Minnesota, spend summers home in Milw., WI.
-Buisnes maj., psych min.
-A fan of zippo lighters, a throwback to my cigarette days, can't give it up, and as my taste buds have not been trained t the var. nunances, I eally cannot tell the diff.
-Play soccer, sand volleyball, ultimate frisbee, poker, snooker, and can take tequila shots like no one.
:D

Well, that's about all I can think of right now, so I hope to talk to some of you guys soon. The site looks really cool and I would love to expand my smoking selection horizons.

Mike
[snapback]38393[/snapback]​

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
HI, I would also be interested in joining a pass.
I have no prob. trying out diff. styles so I have no brand pref.

"While young in the art of passing may I be,
eager for a new smoke and first pass is me."

ooohhh, that even rhymes. :sign:
[snapback]38398[/snapback]​

Mike, all I have to say is we all had a great time at the Orlando Herf this past February. It was great finally meeting you and the Herf wouldn't have been the same without you........ :D
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=10610
Hope to see you again soon and we all here at CP could only wish that others were more like yourself....... :D :thumbs: :p

Congrats bro! You didn't say a word in chat last night.