• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$20 Craigslist Newair score!

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
So I have been wanting to get a Wineador for a while but the cost kept me from doing so because I rather spend the money on cigars. I troll through Craigslist every so often and this particular day I see an ad for a non-functional Newair for $20. The ad was up for 5 days and no one jumped on it. Naturally, me being the thrifty individual I am, text the seller and inquire on the Newair. The seller informed me that it doesn't get cooler than 58 degrees, he kept it in a small closet which is probably why. Anyway, I drive my happy butt to the seller's house and pick it up. It works like a charm! I basically stole it from this guy! It's an AW-321ED, I seasoned it and for less than I've paid for some cigars, my cigars have a new home. Sorry for the picture being in landscape i couldn't figure out how to put it in portrait. (edited for grammar)

Screenshot_20170824-101133.jpg 20170828_095745.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170824-101133.jpg
    Screenshot_20170824-101133.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Nice! Guys like you are charmed for sure. I look on Craigslist every so often as well. Never find anything but overpriced ugly desktops with old collections of dried out crap cigars.