• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

200 Post Contest

Wisco

I have hit the 200 post mark (and then some). So I offer up a contest...

Pick the winner and margin of victory for the UW vs. MSU game. Whoever's closest wins. For a Tie breaker guess how many yards John Clay will rush for without going over. (Example: Badgers by 3, 107 yards)

Rules
1. Must have 3 months of good standing on the site
2. No Asshats
3. One guess per person. (No Edits)
4. Contests Closes at Kickoff.

THE PRIZE: A fiver from my personal stash.

This community has been really great to me despite putting my foot in my mouth a few times and a few times to come. I am very grateful and hope I can someday make this place just a tiny bit better. No worries, I hopefully have a good 50 years to accomplish this.

On Wisconsin

Hey congrats on 200+ and for the cool contest. I will guess Wisconsin by 16 and Clay will rush for 82 yds.

Thanks for the contest. As much as I hate to vote for them, I will say MSU by 3, and Clay will rush for 77 yards.

Badgers by 7 with Clay rushing for 98 yards.

Thanks for the contest!

On Wisconsin!

Spartans by 4 with Greg Jones & Co. shutting down Clay and holding him to 1 yard rushing.

Well not 1 yard really but I'm taking The Price is Right route since it's the closest without going over.

Should be a great game.

Congrats on the milestone from a post whore. :)

MSU by 10!

Clay rushing for 82 yards

Thanks for the contest!

MSU by 7, and Clay will rush for 95 yards

:-D

Thanks so much!

MSU by 13 woth clay rushing 67yds.

Thanks for the contest!

Loved this one. I am going to the game and I am fighting my inner devil to not make "Serious as a Heart Attack" T-shirts. Trying to take the high road here.

Should be a great game and a great environment. Have you ever been to a game in East Lansing? I know the couple of games I went to in Madison as a student were awesome. Bother were played right around Halloween so the parties in Madison the night before were unbelievable.

Hey Brother how is the family.

MSU by 14. 116 yrds

I hope you are well and the family is blessed.

Loved this one. I am going to the game and I am fighting my inner devil to not make "Serious as a Heart Attack" T-shirts. Trying to take the high road here.

Should be a great game and a great environment. Have you ever been to a game in East Lansing? I know the couple of games I went to in Madison as a student were awesome. Bother were played right around Halloween so the parties in Madison the night before were unbelievable.

I have never been to a game in East Lansing. Me and my friends pick a different away game and travel there every year. This is our first overnight trip. I'm taking suggestions of places to check out on campus. A night game in Madison around Halloween are the best games. The mood is just madness.

Hey Brother how is the family.

MSU by 14. 116 yrds

I hope you are well and the family is blessed.

Family is doing great. Connor should start crawling any day and running about 2 days after that. That kid is ready to move. Hope all is well by you.