• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

200 Post Contest

If the weather is decent you could get ice cream at the dairy store on farm lane. You could watch the band warm up across from the library. While you are there you could check out Beaumont tower. If you decide to go out after the game i suggest stopping by Georgios across the street from bdubs off campus for a slice of pizza. It's the best around.

I guess I should have had a little more faith in my Spartan dawgs. Either way congrats on you 200 posts and I hope you enjoyed your trip to EL.

Did I actually win a contest? :0

I just found out how close I was on the rushing yards, too.

I never won a contest before so I'm simply amazed!

Now I know why I like U of M. Nothing good ever comes from the spartans lol. Watched the whole game..up by 3, up by 3, up by 3....up by 10...bastards! LOL

Now I know why I like U of M. Nothing good ever comes from the spartans lol. Watched the whole game..up by 3, up by 3, up by 3....up by 10...bastards! LOL
Well, you are in MI, after all.

But close college games are full of emotion and upsets happen every weekend.

All of my home teams are doing OK. Phillies are a terror, Vick holds promise, and even the Blue Hens are on a streak! :)

All of my home teams are doing OK. Phillies are a terror, Vick holds promise, and even the Blue Hens are on a streak! :)

Just because someone is from MI doesn't mean they like UofM. I for one hate 'em with a passion. They're going down hard this week and the world will learn what happens when "shoe laces" goes up against a real defense. Spartans by 14 count on it.

Just because someone is from MI doesn't mean they like UofM. I for one hate 'em with a passion. They're going down hard this week and the world will learn what happens when "shoe laces" goes up against a real defense. Spartans by 14 count on it.
:D So you DO like a team from MI - just not U of M. I have a cousin who works in the French Dept there but I don't particularly like them, either. But MSU is OK in my book - now. ;)

I have very good reason to dislike sparty. My EX-inlaws children pretty much all graduated from there. One of them married a UofM grad which I find ironic on many levels but hey, at least I don't have to deal with them anymore. For the most part.

Then again, pretty sure my new inlaws graduated from there as well. Ugg, at least it never comes up in conversation.

You did indeed win! I will try to get this out by the end of the week. Congrats and thanks for playing everyone.

You did indeed win! I will try to get this out by the end of the week. Congrats and thanks for playing everyone.
Thanks you for running it. I have a 3000 post coming up so watch for mine soon. ;)

Addy's in profile at the bottom of My Info. I'm looking forward to your selection.

Steve

Sorry for the delay. It's on it's way!

DC# 0309 2880 0001 3544 7848

Enjoy

I just wanted to shoot out a public, "Thank you very much" to Brent for the contest and the generous prize of five very good cigars that he sent me for winning.

Thanks Brent!

Steve