• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2000 coming up quick!

Post whore!! :laugh:

Congrats Greg, you're a true BOTL.

I will guess July 17th @ 6:00 EST and you will smoke a Cohiba Pyramides.

Thanks for the contest, i never realized you've been here that long. ???
2000 posts on the 13th of July at 6:00pm est.
Don Pepin Cuban Classic.
:D :thumbs: Congratulations!

Well i'll be damned! :D :whistling:

Damn, that guy from the Sandhills made 2000!

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention! :laugh:

Sack - Since you got the win on the closest date/time (July 12 at 6 pm), I'll get a fiver out to you on that. Let me know your addy. You were also the first to post, however since you got the win on the date/time, I'll let Dan have the win on the first to post (even though he was second). Dan, I have your addy.

Unfortunately, no one guessed the smoke I had today. Was actually two VR's and a La Aurora Cammie.

Thanks to all that played!!

Well i'll be damned! :D :whistling:

Damn, that guy from the Sandhills made 2000!

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention! :laugh:

Sack - Since you got the win on the closest date/time (July 12 at 6 pm), I'll get a fiver out to you on that. Let me know your addy. You were also the first to post, however since you got the win on the date/time, I'll let Dan have the win on the first to post (even though he was second). Dan, I have your addy.

Unfortunately, no one guessed the smoke I had today. Was actually two VR's and a La Aurora Cammie.

Thanks to all that played!!
Thanks again for the contest Gregg, hope to see you a lot longer. :thumbs:

Thank you Greg, i hope you last a long time on CP. :thumbs:

Whoa Greg! I received your very generous sampling today. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of these. Thanks A LOT!

Back