• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

CP

Administrator
We seem to have a problem, Dave. I'm afraid I'm going to have to initiate another double pass to begin in January. Tim will handle the westcoast end again. I've decided to allow newcomers, but if this is your first pass, I will require a contact number as well as mailing info. I'm not getting burned twice. So far, there's no other premise to this pass, but most of my smokes are in the medium to full flavored range. If you're not sure what we mean by double pass, it's 2 pass boxes circulating at the same time through the same group of people, one starting on the west coast and one on the east coast. Sign up now and welcome aboard!

our pass members so far for this pass are:DarrenR
EricNord
MattR
ArtVH
Shadow
Chris Holcombe
Correy Church
Smokin Dave
JE Jennings
Tim Hampton <w.c.p.a.>
Mike Lastort
Marty M
Deb Treyte
Jeff LaPorte
Michael Harvey
Ardis A
myselfpass status is open, but should close soon to new sign-ins. this is a double box pass and should be expected to start in the near future. (Edited by djm at 9:12 am on Jan. 5, 2001)

hmm, and it looks like i'm now djm instead of djmarah. it'll do.

sure steve, just send me a msg with your snailer, thanks.

Is it too late to join the pass? I'm a new to this, if that's taken into consideration.

alright tim!
matt, please send your snailer to me. thanks!
d

DJM and Tim, I went and picked up your Odysseys today, Actually I bought the whole box. couldnt resist!! Let get this baby rolling!!

Hey is this still open.... I thought I had already signed up for this and looked at the list and I wasnt there. If there is room please sign me up. Can't be in too many passes ya know. :eek:

I'd like to get in on this pass. It will be my first! I look forward to getting involved. You can email me for contact info to avoid another burn. Mack

hi all, just got back from an out of state funeral.  looks like we should be ready to roll soon.  
mac & marcus, please send me a msg with your snailer.  burnt, i think i may have yours already.  if not, i'll let you know.  also, if anyone else has signed up for this pass and doesn't see their name listed here, LMK.  we've got 21 folk on this list, i'll leave it open to one more participant otherwise we'll go with what we've got.  i'll start working on the pass order today and then i'll post initial box contents for the east coast box.  DarrenR
EricNord
MattR
ArtVH
Shadow
Chris Holcombe
Correy Church
Smokin Dave
JE Jennings
Tim Hampton <w.c.p.a.>
Mike Lastort
Marty M
Deb Treyte
Jeff LaPorte
Michael Harvey
Ardis A
Steve D
macattack
BurntFingers
Mmarcus1
myself

welcome home, tex! ok, that'll do it for the signup. this pass is CLOSED. thanks to everyone who signed up. (tex, shoot your snailer over to me if you haven't already, thx) now i can get to work on the pass order.

Man is it ganna be a great pass year! Really shaping up already. I'm ganna have to buy a couple boxes just to supply the passes. LOL:)

well looks like we've got 23 passers, i've been overlooking the snailer mel sent me awhile ago. sorry mel. guess if ONE MORE passer wants to come in at the last minute that would be ok. <i just had this thing about having an even number of passers for this particular pass> i've gotta pick up a tupperware container and tim has indicated that he should be ready to start in a matter of a few days. unless we get another last minute sign on, the passing order for the east coast box will be:Art VH - NJ
Chris Holcombe - PA
Shadow - WV
Mike Lastort - MD
Texcigar - VA
Marty Moseley - VA
Mel - GA
James Jennings - <need snailer>
Eric Nordquist - TX
Michael Harvey - AZ
Tim Hampton - CA
Steve Dyer - CA
Burntfingers - WA
Deb Treyte - WA
Ardis Andersen - CO
Smokin Dave - IL
Mmarcus1 - IL
Matt R - IL
macattack - IN
Darren R - OH
Correy Church - CT
Jeff LaPorte - CT
djm - NJdid i miss anybody? (we're going clockwise this time)

the WEST COAST pass order will then be:Steve Dyer - CA
Burntfingers - WA
Deb Treyte - WA
Ardis Andersen - CO
Smokin Dave - IL
Mmarcus1 - IL
Matt R - IL
macattack - IN
Darren R - OH
Correy Church - CT
Jeff LaPorte - CT
djm - NJ
Art VH - NJ
Chris Holcombe - PA
Shadow - WV
Mike Lastort - MD
Texcigar - VA
Marty Moseley - VA
Mel - GA
James Jennings - <need snailer>
Eric Nordquist - TX
Michael Harvey - AZ
Tim Hampton - CA

Let the pass begin!! when is this starting? Can hardly wait. Man I love getting boxes in the mail!!