• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

jesus tap dancing crist what the flamin blue heack is going on post his # mac we all should call him

Mel,I sent the info to Darryl some time ago.  Since then my hard drive crashed and I don't have the info anyomre, although I use back up software now. :)If Darryl still has the info, I wouldn't be against the group making some nice telephone inquiries about the box.  He does live in a Chicago suburb if any members wish the discuss it in person.(Edited by macattak at 3:41 pm on July 24, 2001)

is this thing dead?? if so we should give it a proper burial!! Everyone light up a dog rocket and lets dispose of this thread!!

Is this pass still going on?????????????

how long do you suppose those cigars should be nursed back to health? had to be pretty dry.

Yup, I do have one of the long lost passes. I put the cigars into a humidor a little over a month ago. I have been moving the last two weeks so am planning on posting all the names to the pass I have this weekend.

I think it is the 2001 pass but can't remember. I know this one got lost when it hit Ardis.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Deb

Has there been any progress getting this pass on the road? If it's not going back out, it should prpbably be sent back to the owner.

Please let me know if this pass is still in progress so I can move it to the appropriate forum if need be.

Thanks,

Rod :)

I thought ShadowRyder1 still had one of the boxes. Shouldn't that be on the road by now?

Who was it being sent to? Did anyone get a conf #?

Dave