• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2002 Penthouse Selection Cigars

LouL

Have a box of 2002 Penthouse cigars. All in sealed in glass tubes, in original box. Trying to understand what the current value would be. Any and all comments welcomed. Have someone wanting to buy but not sure of value.

welcomedPenthouse.jpeg

Wrong forum.

Go make a post in the Welcome forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

As for the cigars, they are pretty much worthless to anyone on here, as we don't know their provenance. All I know about them is that they were (I believe) made by Altadis, but that doesn't mean much.

Wrong forum.

As for the cigars, they are pretty much worthless to anyone on here, as we don't know their provenance. All I know about them is that they were (I believe) made by Altadis, but that doesn't mean much.
Wrong website!

Wrong forum.

Wasn't there someone in past year or so that tried doing almost the same thing.. but with Playboy cigars instead? Anyone remember that?

@LouL Sorry about these savages, tell you what I am a reasonable guy. I will give you treefifty with shipping. Send me your PayPal ID and shipping address in a PM and I'll get it right out to you.