• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2004 ST Dupont James Bond Ligne 2 Lighter

gmiranda33

Guys I am sorry for posting this here. I am currently removing the offer.
Like I said I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

gmiranda33 said:
Hey guys this is one of the ultimate items for any James Bond 007 collectors!

I am selling my used 2004 S.T. Dupont Ligne 2 Palladium lighter. It is a limited edition piece. Number 1136 of 5007.
This is my personal lighter that I have used maybe a dozen times since I got it in 2004.
I decided to part ways with it since I dont use it much and thought a fellow BOTL would like to take advantage of its use.

I am asking $550 plus $13 shipping.

Gabriel

First thing, a used lighter does not belong in the Retailer forum, no matter how "limited". Second, you don't meet the "active member" status that is a basic rule for posting a personal sales thread in this community. Third, Gabriel, I am surprised I even have to mention #1 and #2 considering your positive history here and the recent My Father box pricing issue? ???

I posted this here because I am selling through my store as I am a retailer.

If you guys feel as a community that I should have not posted here I will gladly remove it.

I have been a long standing member of this community and have always offered up super premium, rare, hard to find cigars at a reasonable price.

As for not meeting a quantity of posts, like I said I can always remove this without any hard feelings.
I just believe that quality of posts and content always supercedes quantity. But I can be wrong.

Let me know how you would like for me to proceed.

gmiranda33 said:

This is my personal lighter

gmiranda33 said:
I posted this here because I am selling through my store as I am a retailer.

Which is it? ;)

Please read the community rules again, and remind yourself that your past sales threads (as a retailer) have been of benefit to you as well as to your customers. Please don't simply bend the rules to suit your current needs.

To clarify yes it is my personal lighter. I was simply stating that since it is used, so people know where it came from. And yes I am selling it through the shop.

I am not here to ruffle feathers I will simply remove the post. Like I said before there are no hard feelings.
How do I remove the post?
I only get an option to edit.

If I cant remove the post, what info should I
delete from it?