• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

We will be leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30 - Should arrive around 1:00 - Dennis make sure you put up those homemade signs again. They really helped last year.
Damn Cookie, it looks like I will not see you this year.
I will only be there on Friday night.
An old friend (drinking buddy for 26 years) had to reschedule his 50th birthday for this Saturday.
It was supposed to be last weekend, but a family emergency caused the rescheduling.

At least I will be drinking, playing poker and smoking cigars both nights, just with different crowd each night.

We will be leaving tomorrow morning around 8:30 - Should arrive around 1:00 - Dennis make sure you put up those homemade signs again. They really helped last year.

We put 'em up this morning. They are a bit hard to read, but look for the white 2'x2' signs. The first one is on Kabletown Road at the entrance to Avon Bend. Whenever you see one, just turn left. The last one is where you'll need to turn to drive down to the river. Just drive across the grass and stay to the right. :thumbs:

Edit to add: Oops... this is Steve, using Den's computer... he was already logged on and I didn't realize it.

Damn Cookie, it looks like I will not see you this year.
I will only be there on Friday night.
An old friend (drinking buddy for 26 years) had to reschedule his 50th birthday for this Saturday.
It was supposed to be last weekend, but a family emergency caused the rescheduling.

At least I will be drinking, playing poker and smoking cigars both nights, just with different crowd each night.

Sorry to hear that - I am sure I had $ 20.00 of poker $ I was going to contribute to you. Maybe next year.

I forgot my air pump at home. Does anybody have one they can bring with them? I really don't want to blow the rafts up with my own mouth, especially since I don't have any practice at blowing...

Prolly leave around 8- ish and should be there before 10 to wake everyone up! :whistling: Hey, I don't know what 1/2 you monkeys look like, so be sure to wear you patented name badge!

I forgot my air pump at home. Does anybody have one they can bring with them? I really don't want to blow the rafts up with my own mouth, especially since I don't have any practice at blowing...

I'm the same way, so I'm bringing my car cigarette lighter powered air pump...perfect for the job!

My wife and I will be there around 7:00PM tomorrow evening. Save some BBQ for us!

Anybody wake up yet? Shooter's towel still in place? Looks like a beautiful weather day. We are leaving here (pgh) in about an hour. Wifey is sick with a miserable head cold. She is staying home to try and feel better without kids around. It is Mr. Mom for me today. See you guys soon.

Well, it looks like I won't make it there after all. :angry:

I thought I would be able to get all my cases done by Friday but it didn't happen. So now I am going to have to put time in at the office this weekend in order to get all my shit done by tomorrow afternoon (end of bi-week).

Dennis, I apologize for going back and forth on this - things were looking good on Wednesday and have gone downhill since.

Have a good time all - wish I could be there rather than here...

Got home about an hour ago, those who weren't there missed a great time! Thanks to Dennis for putting this together (even if the poker games were all rigged for family members to win... ;) ) and the rest of the people there for making it a great time! Good to finally put some faces to the names...

I want to thank everyone that came to the 2007 BBQ Herf. Hillbilly you were missed, but I think more ppl asked where was the murph dog. Had a S-load of balls and no Murphy to bring them back. Just kidding my friend.

I want to apologize to you guys for not spending more time BSing. It was a busy weekend and I thought SHAwk would have picked up the slack, but he was on his family vacation and had to spend time with the fam. Anyway Shelly and I hope everyone had a good time. And thank you for all the cigars you guys are to much. As far as the poker goes I am glad someone in my family won, because I sure didn't.

I'm sure I'm speaking for all that we appreciate the hard work and effort you put out for our behalf. I know just getting up Sunday to cook us breakfast was a big effort for you. :0

If you need help for next years just give a heads up.

I hope this goes on, and I can attend until I'm as old as AVB! :laugh: Actually, my son thought very highly of you there. Glad to be your neighbor for the night! :thumbs:

Just wanted to add out thanks to Dennis and Shelly for the fantastic weekend. It was a great time, good to see everyone! :thumbs: Looking forward to next year's and if I can help please don't hesitate to ask. :rolleyes:

I second everyone's thanks. And I think you're the only one in your family who DIDN'T win! :laugh: I will definitely be there next year!

A big THANK YOU from my family as well! :thumbs: We had a blast, and my son is already asking "are we coming back next year?"

Dennis and Shelly, thanks for a wonderful time and for putting up with us.

I had one of the best times. The tubing was by far my favorite and the water guns made it fun. A huge thanks from me!!!