• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Scotch Herf

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
To all those who drove long or short distances to come to the 2007 Scotch Herf I can only say that your friendship is only exceeded by your generosity. Truly Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf every one.

My thanks to you and your lovely wife for the great time! I had a great time and had a great time tasting some great scotch. Thanks to all who shared of their time and friendship. Ray you do host a great shindig :thumbs:

To all those who drove long or short distances to come to the 2007 Scotch Herf I can only say that your friendship is only exceeded by your generosity. Truly Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf every one.

Thanks so much Ray for having a wonder Scotch Herf!
It was a pleasure sampling fine whiskey and smoking fine cigars with great BOTLs.
I look forward to the next time!
A big thank you to Anna, the better half, for putting up with us !

-Rob

Ray,

Thanks for putting this together. Your hospitality is unrivaled! :thumbs:

I couldn't think of a better group of guys (and gals) to smoke with! Your generosity helps me remember what it means to be a BOTL.

I will say that some of the biggest insects in the world live between my house and yours Ray. As I traveled home at 3am, I hit 4 - 5 bugs that literally sounded like softballs as they hit my windshield! :laugh:

I will echo Rob and thank Anna as well!

Rob

The Better Half says thank you very much for the kind words. She thought that this was the best Scotch Herf so far.

I'll jump in with everyone else with a big THANK YOU to both Ray and Anna for the Scotch Herf. Ray, truly the finest whiskies that I have ever had the please to sample. Anna, thank you for so graciously putting up with us. Your generosity and hospitality were off the charts and much appreciated.

To my fellow BOTLs...you are a generous bunch of so-and-so's. Many thanks for the fine sticks and the even better company.

I hope to herf with you all again soon.

It was a scotch herf. who the hell could see well enough to focus a camera :p

No we didn't take any. I don't like them and had to protect the other guilty parties involved.

Pictures?