• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Toast Across America

tangomar

This event gets smaller every year, Last year three events in my area this year none. Any one going?

no event near here for the last 2 years - doubt 2009 is any different. probably have to ask for someone to get a set for me...

Is it already that time of year again? :0 I'll have to ask around. :)

I sent an email to one of my friends at Fuente. If anyone will know, he will.

My TAA will be on or around the 15th of Nov. I have something planned for the beginning of Nov. and also for October, so it'll have to be then. But I'll confirm the date and post. If anyone wants a TAA set, PM me. I'll be placing the order for them in the next couple of days.

Columbia SC in NOV. there will be a TTA at the tobacco merchant, the date is prob going to be the 17th.

Nothing in my area this year either. I wonder why so many B&M's have opted out? I always thought it was a worthy cause and a nice collectible...

-Doug

It's a worthy cause, but I can only assume that B&Ms have dropped out simply b/c they don't make any money on it. The $50 you pay for the pack is what the B&M pays Fuente for the pack. No money is made for the B&M...only for the CFCF Charity. But that's only my assumption.

My TAA will be on or around the 15th of Nov. I have something planned for the beginning of Nov. and also for October, so it'll have to be then. But I'll confirm the date and post. If anyone wants a TAA set, PM me. I'll be placing the order for them in the next couple of days.

Bless you Isy...bless you.

Any indication of what vitolas the cigars are going to be this year?

No idea yet, Brandon. I can only assume it'll be similar to last years. The perfectos haven't been done in a few years...maybe they'll be perfectos again.

Hey Isy, what exactly is in a TAA pack, and how much are they? I might be interested in one.... Or two! :0

Edited because I didn't see the above link. Just woke up and a little hungover. Still interested!

Sweet! I may have to go to the cigar mechant November 20th.

Did a quick search and it appears the rumor is that the TAA set will have Opus and DC Piramides this year

No idea yet, Brandon. I can only assume it'll be similar to last years. The perfectos haven't been done in a few years...maybe they'll be perfectos again.

If that is the case, you can count on me buying more than one !!!

Did a quick search and it appears the rumor is that the TAA set will have Opus and DC Piramides this year

Yep, they are Don Carlos #2 size.

I saw one post at CF alluding to this, but nothing more concrete. So is this for sure, or rumor?