• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

200th Post Contest!

Wow! It is definitely getting warmer in here :whistling: ....many right but still some wrong. Keep um coming! :thumbs:

Are you guys giving up already ??? ? Geldor1 has 9 answers right and TomThirtySix has 9 answers right :thumbs: . That hint should make it a little easier for the taking :whistling: . Only two days left... :sign: :sign:
I will be posting prize pics tomorrow morning to keep morale up! ;)

Julie's been busy today getting ready to head out of town so she asked me to post the prize package.

LFD Double Ligero Lancero

La Flor Dominicana Mysterio

La Flor Dominicana Limitado II

Padilla Signature 1932 Toro

Aurora 100 Anos Torpedo

601 La Punta Oscuro

I'm sorry but I don't have pic's. Good Luck!

Part 1

4. My High School sweetheart had an IQ of 190 and tried to propose while I was living with Mike.

5. I kept answering questions wrong so my son said that his Dad was the only one he would go to for help with his 5th grade math.

7. I have had 9 surgeries following the birth of my daughter in 2000.

8. My father was an attorney, retook the bar after thirty years and passed without studying.

10. During Little Shop of Horrors Mike played Seymour and was told by the actress playing the plant that he was the only white boy who could ever keep up with her vocally.

12. I use to Trans-channel dead people through my body and used Tarot Cards to tell the future.

Part 2

1. Name two professions Mike (preembargo) has done in the past: property tax mgr, and B&M employee

2. Who was the 1st person to bomb me and what special (non-cigar) gift did that person include in the package? Jonesy, Chocolate

3. Name two plays I starred in: Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror Picture Show

4. What is the 1st cigar I smoked with Mike? Gurkha Centurion XX

5. What happened after I lost 100lbs in 4 months that required surgery? Hernias from working out

6. Approx how long would it take me to smoke a Padrón 1964 Anniversary "A" Maduro? you wouldn't... you don't like the maduros

7. How many times have I been married? How many times has Mike been married? once and twice

8. How many children do I have? How many children does Mike have? You guys have 2 kids.

Changed it up a little, hopefully it gets me a little closer.

Thanks again!

OK... 1 last shot.

1. My senior year of High School and 1st year of College I played Dungeons & Dragons, and dated a 25 yr old in the group for 9 months.

3. In High School and College my best friend’s grandma was the exiled Queen of Turkey.

5. I kept answering questions wrong so my son said that his Dad was the only one he would go to for help with his 5th grade math.

8. My father was anattorney, retook the bar after thirty years and passed without studying.

11. I have a God of Fire.

Part 2
1. Commercial Diver - Chaplain
2. Brian (Jonesy) and chocolate
3. Little Shop of Horrors and Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Gurkha Centurian XX
5. Hernia(s)
6. 2 hours
7. You: 1 - Mike: twice
8. you & mike - 2

Part 1

4. My High School sweetheart had an IQ of 190 and tried to propose while I was living with Mike.

8. My father was an attorney, retook the bar after thirty years and passed without studying.

9. All the plays my theater showed were musicals and I played the lead in 6 of them.

10. During Little Shop of Horrors Mike played Seymour and was told by the actress playing the plant that he was the only white boy who could ever keep up with her vocally.

Part 2

1. Name two professions Mike (preembargo) has done in the past: property tax mgr, and B&M employee

2. Who was the 1st person to bomb me and what special (non-cigar) gift did that person include in the package? Jonesy, Chocolate

3. Name two plays I starred in: Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror Picture Show

4. What is the 1st cigar I smoked with Mike? Gurkha Centurion XX

5. What happened after I lost 100lbs in 4 months that required surgery? Hernias from working out

6. Approx how long would it take me to smoke a Padrón 1964 Anniversary "A" Maduro? you wouldn't... you don't like the maduros

7. How many times have I been married? How many times has Mike been married? once and twice

8. How many children do I have? How many children does Mike have? You guys have 2 kids.

Changed it up again, let's see what happens.

Geldor, that one brought you from 9 correct to 10. Tom you keep dancing at 11 correct.

Keep trying!

My apologies for the delay.

Tom, win with 11 correct with posts #20 and #24 . Pm me your addy.

Julie will post about the answers when she gets to a computer with an internet connection.

Congratulations Tom and on behalf of Julie, thanks to all who played.

Congratulations tomthirtysix and thank you to all who played.

Most of the questions in Part 1 had elements of truth but only six were completely true.

Part 1

1. TRUE. I was part of a group that played D&D although I was mostly there for the attention not the game. Most of the guys had characters that were so high in levels and special abilities my characters had little or no value in the game.

2. FALSE. I double-majored in CHEMISTRY and COMPUTER SCIENCE at a community college and dropped out my second year because 1. I am terrible at math (Chemistry, smart choice Julie) and 2. I really just wanted to play around (I was taught that a man would take care of me all my life).

3. FALSE. My best friend's grandmother really is the exiled queen of Turkey but she was my best friend in college only.

4. TRUE. My high school sweetheart has been tested at 180, 190, & 200 IQ. He is not a member of Mensa because he thinks they are all a bunch of stuffy jerks and idiots. He dated me in high school along with 6 other girls at once (we all knew about the others but did it anyway). I also dated him after I dropped out of college but he cheated on me so I left him and later got involved with Mike. While we were living together (I was such a bad girl) he showed up at our door and asked me to come with him for awhile then tried to propose without actually saying it (WTF?) and I pretended not to get it. I was already in a relationship with someone I very much loved and very happy!

5. TRUE. While helping Matthew do his 5th grade fractions, I kept getting the answers wrong so he said I was never allowed to help him again with math work. That little smarta$$ is so smart he does calculations in his head and comes up with the answers!

6. TRUE. Before Mike I was dating a Warlock and thought he was just misled and wanted to help him find Jesus but I never acted like a Christian in my behaviors! My cat did disappear while we were together and I assume he sacrificed it because I later found out from his ex that they had done that in their past.

7. FALSE. Including the birth of my daughter I have had 9 surgeries. (The question was "I have had 9 surgeries following the birth of my daughter in 2000.")

8. TRUE. My father did retake the bar in California (about 15 years ago) without studying for it. As to why he needed to retake it, I have no idea.

9. FALSE. My theater didn't exclusively do musicals and I was only a lead in 2 (Nellie "South Pacific"; Stella "The Winner"). I had supporting roles in all the others. Grease; Little Shop; Rocky Horror; Thieves’ Carnival.

10. TRUE. Mike has an incredible voice! His style is very soulful and jazzy but he sounds like a combination of The Eagles, The Beatles, and Eric Clapton.

11. FALSE. Mike has been gifted a "God of Fire".

12. FALSE. When I first became a Christian I didn't start going to church (BIG mistake) and being raised by a fallen away Catholic and an Agnostic, I really got lead astray. I became very "New Age" and discovered "Transchannelling" (The practice of having spirits enter your body to communicate with the living). God never allowed any demonic presence to enter my body because I belonged to Him.

Part 2

1. “Actor” (yes, that kind of “actor”), DJ, Commercial Fisherman, Commercial Diver, Property Tax Examiner, Tobacconist.

2. Jonesy and Dark Chocolate

3. Rocky Horror Show; Thieves’ Carnival; Grease; South Pacific; The Winner; Little Shop of Horrors

4. Gurkha Centurion XX

5. Got 8 hernias

6. zero seconds - I don't like Maduro cigars

7. I've been married to Mike 2 times. Mike has been married to the mother of his older girls and 2 times to me.

8. I have Matthew and Hannah. Michael has Sherry, Amy, Matthew and Hannah.

Great job on the answers fellow CPers! Congrats again to tomthirtysix!

Julie