• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 Anejo/Opus X Superbowl Pool

Thanks! It has been a little bit. Between business, new baby boy and life in general its been a busy year.

Thanks for running this Ketch and also a big thanks to Khris for all his work in the past and Null Smurf for the taking care of the tech side. This is always a great contest and even if you don't like the teams playing in the Super Bowl it keeps you interested.

Cheers.

Happy New Year to everyone too.

FYI - If you are watching your DC progress and it is scheduled for delivery today, it will not be able to be delivered. My office is closed today and there is no USPS Service tomorrow for the New Year's holiday. I am expecting a lot of packages on Monday and I will update all of your PM's and change your boxes to GREEN as I get them. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Day 1 of my mailman straining his back....

42 square (84 Cigars) accounted for. For those of you who got me their entries - your squares have been turned green. I also sent a pm to each of you. Thanks for playing. More updates to come.

Ya gotta be in it to win it. Over a dozen boxes still available! Come on fellas, let's sell this thing out.

/bump

- Tim

This is a good pool for new guys to get into. There are no trade rules because you're new. Just have to be a member.

Ketch, I'd give it a week, then release the 3 box rule.

This is a good pool for new guys to get into. There are no trade rules because you're new. Just have to be a member.

Ketch, I'd give it a week, then release the 3 box rule.

Oh yeah I like this.
Good idea, Bruce.
If there are any open boxes as of noon CDT on Wednesday 1/12/2011, I will allow participants to take one (1) more box = 4 maximum. This will be a first come/first served offer. I will place this in the original post so that it is an official part of the rules. I will also send out a PM to all participants today to explain the change.

Day 4 of my mailman straining his back....

59 squares (118 Cigars) accounted for. Good communication from everyone. Thanks

Day 5 of my mailman's aching back. 74 squares (148 cigars) accounted for. DC's have been received for all 12 outstanding selected boxes. We still have 14 open boxes.

New Guys - This is a great way to dip your toe in to the pool at CP. Not only is this one of the few things here in which you can participate, but it is fun and a great way to interact with the membership. I highly encourage you to take a box if you are on the fence. Join us!

Day 6 of my mailman's aching back. 86 squares (172 cigars) accounted for. We still have 10 open boxes.

New Guys - This is a great way to dip your toe in to the pool at CP. Not only is this one of the few things here in which you can participate, but it is fun and a great way to interact with the membership. I highly encourage you to take a box if you are on the fence. Join us!

and there are many retailers that can help you fulfil your stick requirement on here

Back