• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 Anejo/Opus X Superbowl Pool

Ketch the easiest thing would be for the folks to wait. Think about it, another week of age on those fine cigars :thumbs:

I vote this too, but the bottom line is do what is easiest for you Ketch.

-Jimmy

If I were to win, I would be fine with whatever you decide to do. My vote would be for the option that is easiest for you.

Just pre address the final with my addy. That should help :D

Whatever works best for you a week isnt that long that we cant wait

Don

FYI - Guys, I just was told that I have to fly to Chicago for a week-long business trip the day after the Superbowl. That means one of three scenarios:

1. I have the winnings packaged and ready for addresses on Superbowl Sunday. This will require a quick confirmation of addresses from the winners. I will drop the packages in the Fed Ex box at the airport Monday morning and you will receive your winnings on Tuesday or Wednesday.

2. I will have to wait until I return home on Friday to ship the winnings.

3. One of the Chicago guys wins all of the sticks and I try and pass my coolidor off as carry-on luggage. :laugh:

I want to get the winnings out asap after the game, but I just wanted everyone to know about the possible delay as soon as possible...for full disclosure purposes.

Your loyal servant, :0

I knew you would find a way to screw this up. :laugh:

Official Photos

200 Entry sticks
2011-01-21_10-07-27_100.jpg

1st Quarter
1stQuarter.jpg

Halftime
Halftime.jpg

3rd Quarter
3rdQuarter.jpg

Final Score

FinalScore.jpg

is it me or there's a lot more Anejos around than Opus X, I guess they not that hard to get like they use to be ;)

Only 1 more week of staring at those beauties and wondering. :laugh:

My team didn't make it so I'm rooting for the stogies!!

I'm gunna need a week to make room for all my winnings. :)

An interesting read on square probability:

http://caseyshead.com/2011-super-bowl-squares-odds/

FYI - Guys, I just was told that I have to fly to Chicago for a week-long business trip the day after the Superbowl. That means one of three scenarios:

1. I have the winnings packaged and ready for addresses on Superbowl Sunday. This will require a quick confirmation of addresses from the winners. I will drop the packages in the Fed Ex box at the airport Monday morning and you will receive your winnings on Tuesday or Wednesday.

2. I will have to wait until I return home on Friday to ship the winnings.

3. One of the Chicago guys wins all of the sticks and I try and pass my coolidor off as carry-on luggage. :laugh:

I want to get the winnings out asap after the game, but I just wanted everyone to know about the possible delay as soon as possible...for full disclosure purposes.

Your loyal servant, :0

Problem solved Ketch. I live near Chicago. I'll just win all the bets and you can hand deliver them to me......scratch that, I'll come get them from you.

There, all fixed.

In the rare occasion that I do not win all the bets.....waiting is fine. Not a big deal.

timely bump.

Good luck tomorrow gents! No wait....I take that back.