• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Good luck to all of you who made the playoffs!

No...I don't share in that sentiment Ian. :laugh: Screw you guys who made it this far!

My two entries couldn't have gone any worst.

1) Boston Red Sox - 69-93 LAST PLACE in ALED...finished the season on an 8 game losing streak & 26 games out of First Place...Manager Fired!

BobbyV-1.jpg

2) Florida Miami Marlins - 69-93 LAST PLACE in NLED...3-7 their last 10 games, 29 games out of First Place...Manager ABOUT to be Fired!

Ozzie2-1.jpg

See a pattern here?

If you want someone jinxed or eliminated....

grim-reaper-1.jpg

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]*Contest Update*[/background]​

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]On to the post season this weekend! Congrats to the Orioles and Cardinals for getting thru the wild card games last night! [/background]​

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Winner of the World Series: TBD[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Looser of the World Series: TBD[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place AL East: New York Yankees (Whooper)[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place AL Central: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw)
First Place AL West: Oakland A’s (gtadroptop)[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Wild Card AL: Baltimore Orioles (drunkfish3)[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place NL East: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3)
First Place NL Central: Cincinnati Reds (Fishin345)
First Place NL West: San Francisco Giants (wildcatboy)[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Wild Card NL: St. Louis Cardinals (thinde)[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Last Place in the MLB: Houston Astros (yanksfan) Winner for the second time in a row! Man the Astros Suck...LOL[/background]

Two big game fives tonight. I'm pulling for the Cardinals for the pool and the Orioles because of who they're playing!

[background=rgb(251,249,244)]First Place AL East: New York Yankees (Whooper)[/background]
[background=rgb(251,249,244)]First Place AL Central: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw)
[background=rgb(251,249,244)]Wild Card AL: Baltimore Orioles (drunkfish3)[/background]

[background=rgb(251,249,244)]First Place NL East: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3)
[background=rgb(251,249,244)]Wild Card NL: St. Louis Cardinals (thinde)[/background]

Thinde, I'm rooting for you to win a bunch of cigars!

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Well that was a tough night for Chester... We are on to the ALCS and NLCS good luck to the remaining players![/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place AL East: New York Yankees (Whooper)[/background]
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place AL Central: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw)
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Wild Card AL: Baltimore Orioles (drunkfish3)[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place NL East: Washington Nationals (drunkfish3)
[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]Wild Card NL: St. Louis Cardinals (thinde)[/background]

Last Place in the MLB: Houston Astros (yanksfan) Winner for the second time in a row! Man the Astros Suck...LOL

I've never liked the evil empire but Jeter has always been a class act. I hope he comes back at 100%.

I've never liked the evil empire but Jeter has always been a class act. I hope he comes back at 100%.

Being a Tigers fan, this doesn't even feel like a win. Jeter has always been a class act, not to mention he played in the Zoo, at Western Michigan University. Hope he has a full recovery and plays at least another season. I would hate to see his career end this way.

Tigers are on to the World Series!

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]American League CHAMPIONS: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw) [/background]

Last Place in the MLB: Houston Astros (yanksfan) Winner for the second time in a row! Man the Astros Suck...LOL

Hey Paul,
You obviously don't listen so well! Thanks for the sticks and brew buddy.

Hey Paul,

You my friend got the wrong guy! I have no Idea what sticks and brew you are talking about! I think you may have been bombed and are thinking it was me but Not me sir!

Hey Paul,

You my friend got the wrong guy! I have no Idea what sticks and brew you are talking about! I think you may have been bombed and are thinking it was me but Not me sir!

My apologies Paul......Now I really know I'm donkey!

San Fran vs the Cards GAME 7 Tonight! Good luck fellas!

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]American League CHAMPIONS: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw)[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]First Place NL West: San Francisco Giants (wildcatboy)[/background]

I want to thank Tall Paul for the 5er. I'm very impressed and eager to try some new sticks that are in this batch. I don't know exactly the rules, so I won't reveal exactly what he sent. This is awesome. You didn't have to do this side contest, but man when you do something you sure to right.

Big thanks to Paul for the 5er and for running these contests.

I tell people I work with about this site and the contest we do. They think it sounds like a ton of fun.

WTF, what a melt down! Congratulations to wildcatboy and LongDraw, best of luck to both of you. Also a big thanks to both Paul and Chester for seeing this thing through.

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]*Contest Update*[/background]

Worst game 7 I have ever watched! Congrats to LongDraw and wildcatboy and good luck in the upcoming series.
World Series begins Wednesday and I am pulling for Detroit!

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]American League CHAMPIONS: Detroit Tigers (LongDraw)[/background]

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]National League CHAMPIONS: San Francisco Giants (wildcatboy)[/background]

SIDE CONTEST #2

Rules: You MUST have held a team in the MLB Random Draw Contest.
All you need to do is Predict the winner of the World Series and in How many games will the win it.
[font=comic sans ms']Your entry needs to be posted here before the first pitch tomorrow night and one entry per-person.[/font]​
If there is a multi way tie I will have my wife pull a name from a hat!
Once you post your entry DO NOT edit that post if it is edited it will not count.
[font=comic sans ms']Prize not yet decided...[/font]​

[font=comic sans ms']I can't win but here is my prediction:[/font]​
[font=comic sans ms']Detroit in 6 Games![/font]

Tigers in 5......pull a name from a hat! WTF no first come first serve?????LOL