• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 Tatuaje Noella Reserva

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Does anyone know if there will be a 2012 Tatuaje Noella Reserva this year? I've been looking forward to 2012 as soon as I smoked my first 2009 Tatuaje Noella Reserva.

I dont know what the 2012 version will be like but if its better than the 09 I want some, the 09 was fantastic.

How are the oldest Noella Reserva's smoking right now? The original ones released back in '06? I've got a couple boxes of those I'm still sitting on, they were real good back then.

How are the oldest Noella Reserva's smoking right now? The original ones released back in '06? I've got a couple boxes of those I'm still sitting on, they were real good back then.

Send me one and I'll let you know!

imo best cigar tat ever produced.

Yep. The 09's were my second favorite, and a great alt. to the Frank, since I could not get a box. This is why I've been greatly anticipating 2012, even if it ment the End of the World and the Zombie Apocalypse.

Yep. The 09's were my second favorite, and a great alt. to the Frank, since I could not get a box. This is why I've been greatly anticipating 2012, even if it ment the End of the World and the Zombie Apocalypse.
If we do happen to get the zombie apocalypse then there will be plenty of boxes sitting in empty B&M's waiting to be smoked, if I am not a zombie then I look forward to that :D

If we do happen to get the zombie apocalypse then there will be plenty of boxes sitting in empty B&M's waiting to be smoked, if I am not a zombie then I look forward to that :D
Excellent point. Certainly the "Glass is half full" perspective.

Does anyone know if there will be a 2012 Tatuaje Noella Reserva this year? I've been looking forward to 2012 as soon as I smoked my first 2009 Tatuaje Noella Reserva.

According to Pete, there will not be a reserva in the Noellas and Regios this year because of the other numerous things he has coming out (he mentioned this at the event at Drapers). G1