• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 Annual Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Bruce and Ketch for running this thing again this year!

WOW....I was wondering who benefitted from that safety call ?!?! LoL Unreal.
Thanks for putting this together, it made it very enjoyable to watch with my team out.
Congrats to the winners. 

Congrats.  And thanks Ketch and Bruce for running this. 

congrats guy. i here Paul is bringing his winnings to the quad state and sharing :sign:

Congrats to the winners and thanks to ketch for putting this on.  I'm still sore on the no call on the Ravens there in the fourth quarter that would have put me on the board with less than 2 minutes.

Can't wait to participate next year.

Congrats to the winners ... 4/9 was looking good there ... really good.   NOT!    :whistling:

Awesome!!!! Thanks for hosting, David. Congrats to all the winners!!!

That wraps up another year of the Opus/Anejo Superbowl Pool.  A big thanks to Bruce for setting up the grid and fixing it when it did not behave.  I have sent all of the packages (except Swifty's, which I will hand deliver).  They should be arriving before the weekend.  Everybody has been great this year and I appreciate it. It is a lot more work than you would anticipate, but I look forward to it every year.

Fun Fact:  I saved the numbers from the malfunctioned draw....guess what?  Whopper won on that grid too, on a different the same square....incredible.  BobbyRitz also won a quarter on that grid.  Some people are born with a lucky horseshoe I guess.

Cigars arrived today in great shape thank you very much brother!

Paul

Cigars arrived here today as well.  Thanks to David for hosting and all who participated!  :thumbs:

Check your email guy, I want to tear the bandaid off

Congrats to all the winners.  I feel like the fix was in.  Just kidding, Paul seems like the luckiest bastard I know.