• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2014 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

I'm planning on picking up some squares, but due to my shortage of opus/anejo's and the fact that the weather here has been incredibly bad, I haven't had a chance to pick up anymore opus/anejo's nor have I had the opportunity to even think about getting to the post office to ship off the ones I have.

That being said, those are the reasons I haven't jumped in yet.

Ok, I'm in. Need a day or so to get these out. Will confirm with DC when shipped.

Since Tone-NY is in, I need to take his smokes...

Playing two boxes.

Thanks for setting this up. DC# on the way.

opusXmarco said:
Since Tone-NY is in, I need to take his smokes...

Playing two boxes.

Thanks for setting this up. DC# on the way.
Did I win?

tone-ny said:
Khris thanks for taking this up, Ketch did a pretty good job too. As always thanks Bruce!

Tony just bought in.  There goes everyone else's chances. 

Did I win?
Sorry, tried to send you  PM but CP told me you are "unable to receive new messages". In light of that I am sending you my message in public. Hope you don't mind.

Sticks arrived safe and sound yesterday. Yes, I plan on thoroughly  enjoying the "riders" you sent. I think I will smoke at least one of them in your honor when I meet with our friend Joe C later this month. It is on my bucket list to meet you face to face. One day I will make that happen. Thanks for playing yet another year and good luck my friend!

LOL, I guess my inbox runneth over! Enjoy I too hope to see you and the rest of the Minny crew.

This is the one pool I look forward to each year thanks for hosting it again!

tone-ny said:
LOL, I guess my inbox runneth over! Enjoy I too hope to see you and the rest of the Minny crew.

This is the one pool I look forward to WINNING each year thanks for hosting it again!

Fix't! ;)

grateful1 said:

This is the one pool I look forward to WINNING each year thanks for hosting it again!

Fix't! ;)

Well do you feel lucky?

Tony - My donation to you of 4 sharks will hit the mail tomorrow.   Enjoy them on the golf course.   :D :D :D

tone-ny said:

Fix't! ;)

Well do you feel lucky?

Not since you picked some spots!

:(

Package will head out today.

Thanks!

[SIZE=12pt]9405 5036 9930 0200 8239 03[/SIZE]

Sticks are arriving in a timely fashion. Thanks guys! 34 boxes left to fill.

I'm excited! But how are there still so many boxes left?

42 said:
I'm excited! But how are there still so many boxes left?

I'm excited too but I have a feeling most people think just like I do as I picked these out to mail in. "Aww im not going to win, I'm just giving away an opus & Anejo. I never win this stuff" but then I stopped at my local and bought 4 more of each to replace the 4 total cigars i sent out. Like how that math works :whistling: