• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 beer SS?

Maybe we just skip this year? If anyone wants to trade, I am open to sending some things out still; I get alot of brews here from the central states. Johnny, if you have any likes, shoot me a PM and maybe we can trade some brews. Or anyone else for that matter!

Yeah, unfortunately 4 ain't a big group. If anybody wants something from SoCal, gimme a holler.

Skipping this year would be ok with me. Sometimes things happen. Happy Holidays, all!

i am also good either way. surprised there isn't more interest in this. My friends have all been hit pretty hard by the craft beer bug and we are always picking stuff up and trading. igured this would end up being pretty big and a lot of fun. Anyway, If anybody wants a little love from NH let me know, I've got a bunch of great IPA's and some barrel aged stouts.

i am also good either way. surprised there isn't more interest in this. My friends have all been hit pretty hard by the craft beer bug and we are always picking stuff up and trading. igured this would end up being pretty big and a lot of fun. Anyway, If anybody wants a little love from NH let me know, I've got a bunch of great IPA's and some barrel aged stouts.

You had me at BA stouts :)

I'm still down to trade a few if anyone is interested in that too. The brewery I work at will be doing a barrel reserve night on the 16th. Definitely will be some kind of BA stouts and other rarities as well.

Yeah, send me some Bottle Logic stouts.
Man, if I could find them I would. The places I go never have any. If I see them I'll keep you in mind.
The shipping tends to be cost prohibitive, so that's one reason. And, with the explosion in the beer world, great beer is not hard to come by for the vast majority, meaning trading for good stuff is not that necessary when good stuff is easily obtained down the street.

Man, if I could find them I would. The places I go never have any. If I see them I'll keep you in mind.

The shipping tends to be cost prohibitive, so that's one reason. And, with the explosion in the beer world, great beer is not hard to come by for the vast majority, meaning trading for good stuff is not that necessary when good stuff is easily obtained down the street.

Pretty sure the BL stuff is only done at the brewery.

You're right on, regarding your trading/explosion of breweries. Just in the last 3 years, things have changed so much, that people really only trade the Brewery Only Release stuff or some shelfies that you can't get in your neck of the woods. Long gone, are the days of trading KBS.............hell, I even heard that CBS is being distro'd widely soon.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the main reason the beer PIF has all but died. Speaking for myself, if I can't stumble into a bottle shop and pick up a beer I want, then I really couldn't care less about it. Between all the great beer, wine, and whiskey I'm surrounded by, I don't feel the need to trade or chase anything. But of course, everyone's situation and outlook is different.

BL does distribute in CA but their stuff is hard to find. As I said, I'll keep on the lookout.

If anyone does run across some Founders CBS, please let me know :)

We just got distro of some PseudoSue from TGBC, and I was like hey maybe? I even sent Brandon a Instapost about it.

Then saw the price for the 6er of tallboys and grabbed something else. :)

We just got distro of some PseudoSue from TGBC, and I was like hey maybe? I even sent Brandon a Instapost about it.

Then saw the price for the 6er of tallboys and grabbed something else. :)

What the hell is an Instapost, LOL. I watch 3ten liquors on Instagram and noticed they've gotten a lot of stuff lately, those BBB variants and the Jackie 'O's looked interesting as well. I had PseudoSue a few years back, haven't had it since they started canning it. It was a great Pale Ale, from what I remember, but it seems there is an abundance of great IPAs/DIPAs now on every corner/street/city/state now. I still trade for Treehouse and Trillium, though.

If anyone does run across some Founders CBS, please let me know :)

This must be amazazing stuff. I went to my local wine, spirits, brew and stick shop and asked about this as I was able to find other offerings from Founders Brewery. The manager informed me that they'll be getting some in within the next couple of weeks and he said there'll be a limit of one per person.

This must be amazazing stuff. I went to my local wine, spirits, brew and stick shop and asked about this as I was able to find other offerings from Founders Brewery. The manager informed me that they'll be getting some in within the next couple of weeks and he said there'll be a limit of one per person.

It's only been released once prior, which I think was 6 years ago. It's similiar to KBS, but it's a stout with coffee/chocolates and aged in bourbon barrels that also been recently aging pure maple syrup. Lots of it for trade on reddit, but if you find any I'd be up for trading as well. If Oklahoma sees any, it will only be a few cases for the entire state.

It's only been released once prior, which I think was 6 years ago. It's similiar to KBS, but it's a stout with coffee/chocolates and aged in bourbon barrels that also been recently aging pure maple syrup. Lots of it for trade on reddit, but if you find any I'd be up for trading as well. If Oklahoma sees any, it will only be a few cases for the entire state.

Oh wow! I may have to send friends and family out to snag a few as well ;)

Edited: For spelling.

Last edited:
So 2016 was the last time we did this!! We need to put a reminder and do this in 2021!!!!!!!!!