• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 NFL Playoff Pool

Just stopped in to say I hate everything. Stupid Vikings. I'm pretty sure I taught my unborn child every expletive in existence, and made up a few new ones too.

Last week I didn't get all that much done at work because the Vikings won. This week I won't get much done because they lost.

I should propose a slogan change. Minnesota Vikings: Getting Your Hopes Up And Crushing Them In Horrifying Ways Has Been Our Catchphrase Since '76

You had to go and say that?

I'll even make it easy for you....addy in profile pal. ;)

well, while I didn't mean it that way, I do now :) :)

I was referring to @grateful1 who had the Vikes...at least I thought his name was Gary? or Larry, maybe Jerry? Marry?

Eagles have to do one thing. Proven time again. Brady can’t handle severe beat downs. Pressure must be on, relentless and never ending. One hit from LT in his prime woulda had Tommy boy retired.

Jags let off the gas. That was their mistake.

Eagles have to do one thing. Proven time again. Brady can’t handle severe beat downs. Pressure must be on, relentless and never ending. One hit from LT in his prime woulda had Tommy boy retired.

Jags let off the gas. That was their mistake.

Not to disagree...but the Jag's Defense beat the crap out of him during those last few drives. They almost knocked him down after every single pass play. He flat out beat them...with a little help from the Jag's DBs and the refs.

Not to disagree...but the Jag's Defense beat the crap out of him during those last few drives. They almost knocked him down after every single pass play. He flat out beat them...with a little help from the Jag's DBs and the refs.
Yep, the pats 12th man.

Gary IP, addy in profile is good I suppose? Jags were very disappointing...coulda woulda shoulda.

Last edited:
Got Brandon's package and I am very impressed! You know the way to my heart bud! Also, one of your daughters hair ties was in there; if it is a special one and it is discovered missing, I can send back! :) Thanks again!!

Got Brandon's package and I am very impressed! You know the way to my heart bud! Also, one of your daughters hair ties was in there; if it is a special one and it is discovered missing, I can send back! :) Thanks again!!

I reused the same box, from Johnny, must have been his :)

Is it green with purple stripes? Maybe purple with green stripes?
Yes it was...lol
Should I save this now and just send this with future beer shipments? I mean I would send it with this pool, but I won't need to ship anything this year :)

Yes it was...lol
Should I save this now and just send this with future beer shipments? I mean I would send it with this pool, but I won't need to ship anything this year :)

What a cocky bastige.......I like it.