• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 13 Run Pool (4th edition) Now Filled or Filled for Now.

I keep telling Matheny the knuckleball still works great and I could come out of the pen and throw at least 5 pitches LOL. He keeps asking "left handed or right handed" and somehow I'm always throwing from the side he doesn't need.

LMAO!!

View attachment 20080 Went to the sucky Cards home opener. They need some help scoring runners on 3rd with less than 2 outs. Hope they get that figured out.
A view from my seat. Great crowd and a lot of fun.

Holy crap Larry! Let me know when you can't make a game or you need a partner! I'm happy to sit in those seats!

I could get used to seats like that! I don't think the teams would matter, very nice Larry.....

Holy crap Larry! Let me know when you can't make a game or you need a partner! I'm happy to sit in those seats!
You have an open invitation.

In fact if anyone is in town during the season the invitation is extended. I split my seats with a couple of other folks and can usually do some horse trading to get a specific game.

Thanks for the extras in the mail today, not necessary but appreciated very much!

I know which one Larry is referring to because I PM'ed. I wanted to know if he was joking.......in addition to the Murcielago (object of this thread) I see some other sticks that I question but Larry is too nice to say something. San Cristobal, Toranto and Monticristo Espada? They may be over $8 at CI but they can all be regularly found on CB for $3 or $4. I know taste is subjective but who really considers these a premium cigar?

The answer to Larry's question is simple. It's the Punch tubo because he already smoked it.

Do I win?

The answer to Larry's question is simple. It's the Punch tubo because he already smoked it.

Do I win?

I'm going to take another photo and post it up, but I put a $2.00 Murcilago (or however it's spelled) in the photo, and someone else noted that cigars were not pictured (some damned fine ones at that) which had been sent in for the game. For that I am grateful and would like to know if any others have been have been noted. I shall have those in the next photo.

I did in fact smoke a Punch tubo yesterday, but alas it was one from the box I bought a few months ago. How did you know I smoked a tubo?

Is that an OR Tat Black CG at the top left?! If so, who sent that and can I come over????

Honestly this thing seems to be zipping along at a more rapid pace than prior years. Only 14 or so games into the season a bunch of the teams have 13 runs covered. I think the average # of games to get all 14 scores is about 50 games played, I think the under will win this year.

I was looking at it earlier this morning. It's a amazing that some teams have scored some numbers 5 times...in 13-14 games! Crazy...

More tonight including Cards Cubs. It was snowing and 32 F here this morning. Weird for April 16.