• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 College Football Bowl pickem

So did ESPN Just delete the BC game cause of the lightning?

PS The espn app sucks!

**Guys, now that the National Championship has been set,

DO NOT FORGET to sign in, pick the winner, assign the confidence point, and then guess the score for a tie breaker!

Looks like this is still anyone's league...but today will make a break a few of us.

Pretty close group this year! But, It looks like it will come down to the final game!!
Standings as of today;
1. TallPaul---------509 w/ 26 left
2. Modo22.2------504 w/ 39left
3. NihonNi--------503 w/ 6 left
4. StatHaldol------488 w/ 40 left
5. Christy----------471 w/ 40 left
6. Maduro Clint---457
7. Modo22.1------440
8. CigSid----------300

Looks like the confidence points remaining on the championship will make this close.

So the question is, Paul, who are you picking!?

@CigSid Bill,
Saw your post over on the contest thread I put up to spread the word, but this is the main thread; so moving the convo here....
And first off, yes, I don't get how ESPN thinks that their bowl mania system is worth putting their brand on! It is a terrible set up. But the screen shot you posted looks to be a different team (entry) than the one that is on our "group". The entry billd2 in our group has different pts and %. Also, our game mode is based on confidence points, not just straight picks. I am not sure if you put in two entries and one was in a different group?? But it even took me several tries to get my entry into our group because of the way ESPN organizes this damn thing!

Next year I am really considering finding a different system OR doing it by hand.

@CigSid Bill,
Saw your post over on the contest thread I put up to spread the word, but this is the main thread; so moving the convo here....
And first off, yes, I don't get how ESPN thinks that their bowl mania system is worth putting their brand on! It is a terrible set up. But the screen shot you posted looks to be a different team (entry) than the one that is on our "group". The entry billd2 in our group has different pts and %. Also, our game mode is based on confidence points, not just straight picks. I am not sure if you put in two entries and one was in a different group?? But it even took me several tries to get my entry into our group because of the way ESPN organizes this damn thing!

Next year I am really considering finding a different system OR doing it by hand.

Thanks Ben!!

Pretty close group this year! But, It looks like it will come down to the final game!!
Standings as of today;
6. Maduro Clint---457
7. Modo22.1------440
8. CigSid----------300

Looks like the confidence points remaining on the championship will make this close.

Ha ha ha I haven’t picked one game yet. The computer did it all. I guess we will wait and see... fingers crossed

Standings as of today;
6. Maduro Clint---457
7. Modo22.1------440
8. CigSid----------300

Who you picking?

Ha ha ha I haven’t picked one game yet. The computer did it all. I guess we will wait and see... fingers crossed
Well if you let the computer pick it for you then I am pretty sure I know who you’re taking for the final game. I’ll just have to pick opposite to make it interesting.

Well if you let the computer pick it for you then I am pretty sure I know who you’re taking for the final game. I’ll just have to pick opposite to make it interesting.
It’s funny thank no matter where I look every one has great points either way...