• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2019 NFL Playoff pool full

Congratulation on the win Wyatt!

Sticks will go out tomorrow with tracking posted here.

i know i still owe a package and am still owed one. lets try and get all packages owed so far out by end of this week.

Your sticks went out this morning:

9505 5143 4181 0021 1553 63

Good luck in the Super Bowl!
Received Mike's package today...waaaay over the top! Not to mention it included a Karl Malone* stick that was smoked during the locker room celebration by the LSU Tigers after their Championship win. After reading the article about that cigar, I said to myself I wanted to try one....talk about timing!

All great cigars that I will really enjoy! Thank you brotha'...🤘

*Did you buy it at Malone's shop in Ruston?

Last edited:
Received Mike's package today...waaaay over the top! Not to mention it included a Karl Malone* stick that was smoked during the locker room celebration by the LSU Tigers after their Championship win. After reading the article about that cigar, I said to myself I wanted to try one....talk about timing!

All great cigars that I will really enjoy! Thank you brotha'...🤘

*Did you buy it at Malone's shop in Ruston?

Yes we did! He was there last time we stopped by. It's run by his daughter but he is often there, he seems like a nice guy, he's got a pretty nice place.

Ok didn’t happen this week, but I did get a box so hopefully I can send tomorrow.