• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-18 Partagas Short (REG September 2019)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This cigar is another work horse in the cigar world. I have had these before, but couldn't tell you anything about them, other then they are something you need. This time I actually paid attention to it:
1/3: Chalk and red pepper of the bat. About halfway through the first third, I begin to get raisins and/or cherries.
2/3: Chestnut has joined the raisins and cherries. Halfway through the second third (either white or black) pepper joins the chestnut and fruit.
3/3: Definitely nuts, though I don't think its chestnut anymore. Maybe walnut. Maybe its nutmeg. I am not totally sure, but it finishes with cherry, that I am sure of.
This was very good. There is a reason that this is one of those work horses in the Cuban world. Happy birthday @modo22 !
01C660FA-A211-43F5-BE72-F4562B076112.jpeg

Happy Bday to you as well Jon! Nice review, and that was a REG SEP19
Yep. That's roughly my take on these '19s, as well. I usually smoke one every Saturday night on the v-herf, and haven't really placed a lot of what I was tasting. This really help, and I do believe my tasting experiences jive with much of what you got out of it. Great review, Jon.

Yep. That's roughly my take on these '19s, as well. I usually smoke one every Saturday night on the v-herf, and haven't really placed a lot of what I was tasting. This really help, and I do believe my tasting experiences jive with much of what you got out of it. Great review, Jon.
Agreed. And I recently had the pleasure to smoke my '19s on the beach and then immediately smoke a 2012 right after it and the difference in flavor is outstanding. The nut profile is still there, but there is a mix of vanilla bean that makes it stand out even more!!