• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-27 Behike BHK 56 (unknown year or code)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This one is 5 to 6 years old, so I am told. I had a couple of the smaller versions 9 years ago on a kickass business trip but I don't remember anything from that. There is some level of Baller status that comes with this. Even the band is flashy. I felt like I was wearing ostrich leather shoes and underpants made from koalas. Needless to say, I was very excited to try this.

1/3: Chocolatey and hazelnut, for days. Not mixed together like Nutella, but separate, if that makes any sense.
2/3: More chocolate and more hazelnut. However, I did start to get some leather. Just a faint bit.
3/3: Salt and mineral.

This is a strong cigar and I was concerned that the hot & humid Virginia evening might make this beefy cigar too much. It turned out that the weather cooperated and thank God because the cigar was fantastic.CD08BE33-BE78-4E68-AEF3-9C0FD5575A2E.jpeg

Awesome. I know that MJ would be proud of you with this one. Also, please stand by for a call from The Governator; I'm sure he is going to want to discuss this one with you.

Awesome. I know that MJ would be proud of you with this one. Also, please stand by for a call from The Governator; I'm sure he is going to want to discuss this one with you.
Thank you and actually believe it or not, Winston Churchill sent me a text saying he wishes he was me!