• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-10 Partagas Short (unknown year or code)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
The Ball Sweat Index (BSI) is high today. I wanted to revisit the Parti Short (check out 2022-06) and see how improved my palate has become in a few short weeks.
1/3: Some dark espresso with a hint of cherry and some toast. (None of this stuff showed up in the first go around)
2/3: Cherries are still there as is some faint toast or bread but now it is joined by the taste you get when you drink ice cold water on a hot day. (The water might have been subliminal now that I think of it. Cherries! They showed up in the 2/3 of the last review!)
3/3: Bread or yeast but also the taste of watered down maraschino cherry syrup. (No soap. No pepper.)
Again this was delicious, but was this even the same cigar? WTF! I would be happy with either version, but I question why they were so different.
CE90444D-2552-4839-8A69-6CAADAD40B23.jpeg

Nice review dude. I get a faint cherry note from these as well. That, cream and toast.