• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-13 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe (May 2017)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This one came as part of a box split. I've grown accustom to sipping on Cuban petit coronas which usually means they last as long as a NC robusto. This turned out to be a perfectly timed cigar for todays dog walk.
1/3: The flavor is a little sharp but that could be because I just brushed my teeth not too long ago. I'm getting the taste you get when you dump out a box of sugared cereal into a bowl and you breath in the airborne sugar and grain particles. Lucky Charms comes to mind. Frosted Flakes too, maybe.
2/3: The sweet milk you get after eating said bowl of the previously mentioned sugar cereal, but without the heavy dairy component.
3/3: In a dramatic departure from the breakfast tract, the flavors have shifted to candied lime slice with out the citric acid component and a graham cracker finish.
I was surprised by the shift from sugar cereal to graham cracker and candied limes. I'm excited to have these as they seem ready to smoke.
20220719_163019.jpg