• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-15 Powstanie Wojtek 2021

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
For those of you not familiar with Powstanie, they are made out of the RoMa Craft factory. If you like RoMa Craft, you will like these. Personally, I think there are better than most of the RoMa Craft stuff, but it also is an LE so it probably does not lend itself to an even comparison to the whole RoMa Craft portfolio.
1/3: Cherry and tobacco. A little bit of white pepper and dirt. The end of the first third comes in with a baguette soaked in au jus.
2/3: Salt and cheddar. Eventually you also get cracker, so I guess it becomes cheddar on a saltine.
3/3: Raspberries and straw.

This thing is delicious. Get one and see for yourself.124870FE-6E27-42B0-A092-036979111151.jpeg

For those of you not familiar with Powstanie, they are made out of the RoMa Craft factory. If you like RoMa Craft, you will like these. Personally, I think there are better than most of the RoMa Craft stuff, but it also is an LE so it probably does not lend itself to an even comparison to the whole RoMa Craft portfolio.
1/3: Cherry and tobacco. A little bit of white pepper and dirt. The end of the first third comes in with a baguette soaked in au jus.
2/3: Salt and cheddar. Eventually you also get cracker, so I guess it becomes cheddar on a saltine.
3/3: Raspberries and straw.

This thing is delicious. Get one and see for yourself.View attachment 61309
I didn't know it was a Roma Craft, but I've bought a box based on a couple I smoked. Nice review!

Nice review.. I'll have to find a couple. I didn't know that about roma craft either.