• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-19 Por Larranaga Petit Corona (LGR Sept 2018)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I may have had more of these then just about any other Cuban cigar. Which isn't saying much, we are talking maybe 10-ish, but regardless, I've enjoyed every one I've had. Unfortunately for me, I've never bought a box, much less a cab and that is my loss, these days. Also, of every one that I recall, their flavors have always been different. For instance, this one has the descriptor of "Caramel" written next to it and I don't recall having had caramel in one of these before. Take that with a grain of salt. As I said, I'm new here.
1/3: Caramel, just as promised. With a little bit of pepper.
2/3: Caramel and some lightly toasted sourdough bread.
3/3: Caramel latte.
Delicious. I should really invest in a cab of these. Even at todays prices.20220806_072909.jpg

I may have had more of these then just about any other Cuban cigar. Which isn't saying much, we are talking maybe 10-ish, but regardless, I've enjoyed every one I've had. Unfortunately for me, I've never bought a box, much less a cab and that is my loss, these days. Also, of every one that I recall, their flavors have always been different. For instance, this one has the descriptor of "Caramel" written next to it and I don't recall having had caramel in one of these before. Take that with a grain of salt. As I said, I'm new here.
1/3: Caramel, just as promised. With a little bit of pepper.
2/3: Caramel and some lightly toasted sourdough bread.
3/3: Caramel latte.
Delicious. I should really invest in a cab of these. Even at todays prices.View attachment 59067
Used to be one of the best bargains for a Cuban with such a profile

With almost 4 years on this one, the caramel is very prominent... great review on a great cigar.

Por Larrañaga overall is a very underrated brand, the PC 50 cabs are always stellar.

Other fav smaller cigars are unfortunately now too expensive or tough to get:

Trin Colonials - too much $
Siglo II (tubos) - too much $
Part Shorts 50 cab - hard to get