• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-20 Partagas Short (ALT June 2013)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Okay, so I realize this is the third time I've reviewed this size this summer. Sorry. I bet it is different then the last two. Go read those and let me know.
1/3: Musty attic with some pepper on the finish. Not quite black pepper or cayenne so maybe its white pepper? I'm not sure.
2/3: Sugary sweetness, much like sweet tea that a Northerner would try to make for his Southern friends, and whose Southern friends would find it sweet enough to politely drink without adding more sugar to it.
3/3: The sweetness has subsided but the tea flavors are still there. Much like how said Northern would prefer to have his tea- just a little bit of sugar, but not enough to cause Type 3 diabetes.

Go back and read the other two. I bet they are different.20220807_073717.jpg

Okay, so I realize this is the third time I've reviewed this size this summer. Sorry. I bet it is different then the last two. Go read those and let me know.
1/3: Musty attic with some pepper on the finish. Not quite black pepper or cayenne so maybe its white pepper? I'm not sure.
2/3: Sugary sweetness, much like sweet tea that a Northerner would try to make for his Southern friends, and whose Southern friends would find it sweet enough to politely drink without adding more sugar to it.
3/3: The sweetness has subsided but the tea flavors are still there. Much like how said Northern would prefer to have his tea- just a little bit of sugar, but not enough to cause Type 3 diabetes.

Go back and read the other two. I bet they are different.View attachment 59068
I understand your review but what does the doggo say on this 😉

Great cigar, and with 9 years on it, the sweetness is very evident. One of the best cuban cigar for the money.